Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Benalouane to Bologna

5 hours ago, adejo92 said:

lol Treated badly lol I would accept 30 lashings every morning and lick peoples boots clean for his wage!!

Its not like he's on £4.80 an hour working 60hr weeks with no lunch break.

Christ.

When will people stop bringing up Sven Christ?

30507511.jpg

2 hours ago, Royston. said:

Ranieri rated him but then huth and morgan had the best season ever.

Of course, but then why has he been behind Wasyl every game since? I love our big Pole as much as anyone, but Benny deserved a shot at some point, surely.

9 hours ago, adejo92 said:

lol Treated badly lol I would accept 30 lashings every morning and lick peoples boots clean for his wage!!

Its not like he's on £4.80 an hour working 60hr weeks with no lunch break.

Christ.

Players should only get lunch breaks if we have won the previous game. It's not facking charity.

• 3 weeks later...

We should tear up the existing tactics book.  Pep did it by playing with no strikers on the pitch.  With Leo, Vardy, Shinji, Slim, Gray, Musa, Albrighton, Mahrez, Kaputska we should just go all out attack.  Put Kasper in goal and Ndidi to hang around the centre circle in the opposition's half.  We'll be forever on the front foot and the opposition will always be offside.

Who needs defenders?

4 minutes ago, nnfox said:

We should tear up the existing tactics book.  Pep did it by playing with no strikers on the pitch.  With Leo, Vardy, Shinji, Slim, Gray, Musa, Albrighton, Mahrez, Kaputska we should just go all out attack.  Put Kasper in goal and Ndidi to hang around the centre circle in the opposition's half.  We'll be forever on the front foot and the opposition will always be offside.

Who needs defenders?

Yours should be padded...

314+iBAfymL._SX300_.jpg

I just don't get it, surely to God ranieri isn't this stupid? How can he possibly be thinking of selling any defenders without a replacement? And if he has some lined up why are we in the final days of the transfer window without one of them signed? 

Seriously Claudio sort yourself out man. 

Archived