Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

2 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

so where is the best place to park for us drivers? speaking to a friend who is a derby fan he says "the industrial estate behind audi" but i have no idea where that is! 

Audi is behind the ground off the A6, near the Hungry Horse called The Merlin. Lots of the units around there do matchday parking. My missus works round the corner from the ground and it's double yellows for miles everywhere.

2 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

If we have people sitting at this lol

And it'll look awful on TV too.

8 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Audi is behind the ground off the A6, near the Hungry Horse called The Merlin. Lots of the units around there do matchday parking. My missus works round the corner from the ground and it's double yellows for miles everywhere.

may need to have a look round there then or chuck it on the hungry horse car park if i can. 

27 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

may need to have a look round there then or chuck it on the hungry horse car park if i can. 

On the other side of the A52 there's a residential area. There's some yellow lines but a lot of streets are unmarked. I parked there the last time we played them. You can use the footbridge to get across the road towards the ground.

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Rollercoaster.

I was gonna get one tomorrow morning, but I'm working so I booked a dental check-up at 9.40am so that I could get tickets when it opened and teeth checked. Obviously it sold out, but my mate just text me saying he's got a spare for me. Still got the dentist though.

How you get on at dentist???

Archived