Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

17 minutes ago, lestuhfox said:

Park up near the Blue Peter at Alvaston.   Then you've got the Blue Peter, Roundhouse and Navigation for beers on walk to ground. 

Haven't been to pride park yet and didn't realise it was close to the blue Peter. My nan lived round he corner for many years and I remember it from my childhood (never went in)

19 minutes ago, ImBlue said:

So 5500 season ticket holders are going to a TV game on a Friday night? 

Hmmm bizarre 

It would be bizarre if it wasn't our first local derby in three years at £18 a pop.

We took about 8,000 to Forest a few years back when we were shit didn't we?

Hey guys, only started supporting Leicester when we won the league and i heard Derby and Leicester don't get on so i fancy going.

The last time i asked for a ticket was Old Trafford and the next time will be The Emirates...

Cheers guys.

* Oops, did that come out loud * :ph34r:

Tried to book this on my phone after work last night and realised I only booked one ticket instead of two then rang up to sort it this morning 5 minutes after they sold out :(

Anyone selling a spare please let me know thanks!

Guest CityFan 06

We've always followed well in numbers even in the Championship days, but I was surprised to open up Twitter this morning and find we've sold this out already.

Would've liked to of gone to this one.

2 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

5500 STH have purchased tickets that either enable them to go to a TV game on a Friday night or alternatively hand them over to those that actually wanted to go.

lol 

you mean bought for the point and in the process deprive other season ticket holders of 3 years a chance? To bung it to a glory fan. 

That'll be it. Hope they changer name checked on the door. Or we get battered 5-0. 

Archived