Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

1 hour ago, ImBlue said:

lol 

you mean bought for the point and in the process deprive other season ticket holders of 3 years a chance? To bung it to a glory fan. 

That'll be it. Hope they changer name checked on the door. Or we get battered 5-0. 

I can sell you one adult ticket, £45 to you. 

It is a sellers market after all :D

43 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I can sell you one adult ticket, £45 to you. 

It is a sellers market after all :D

I'm busy chap. Plus, if I wanted one, I'd have got it on a priority before this. lol 

it was friends that didn't get one. 

5 hours ago, ImBlue said:

lol 

you mean bought for the point and in the process deprive other season ticket holders of 3 years a chance? To bung it to a glory fan. 

That'll be it. Hope they changer name checked on the door. Or we get battered 5-0. 

Those season ticket holders of 3 years that have less than 150 points. How's that work then?

And Derby away. Glory. OK then. That sounds like a season ticket holder of about 2 and a half years lol

21 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Loads of tickets have gone missing before hitting the sales. Went out with a mate last night Who has never seen city away, not been down for four years but got a ticket from someone who works at the ground, Infact got 10 tickets for his mates!

A lot of this goes on, unfortunately.

A friend of mine, who doesn't  even have a season ticket, has had tickets to all 4 of our CL away fixtures due to a family member that works in the ticket office. 

It probably happens at most clubs, in fairness, but it's booody annoying!  

46 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Loads of tickets have gone missing before hitting the sales. Went out with a mate last night Who has never seen city away, not been down for four years but got a ticket from someone who works at the ground, Infact got 10 tickets for his mates!

If that's the case they should be sacked.its not their property to sell/ give away( I suspect sell) Theft.

Luckily they do not work in a bank.

1 hour ago, broughtonblue said:

Should be a cracking end then. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

If that's the case they should be sacked.its not their property to sell/ give away( I suspect sell) Theft.

Luckily they do not work in a bank.

bit of a drastic accusation to throw out. could just be staff perk/friends and family allocation. 

1 minute ago, LCFC FOX said:

First time visiting Derby, we're planning on getting there early doors no later than 1. Where's the best place to go for a drink? Away fans gathering pub would be decent too

See a few posts I've put up in this thread for suggestions. :thumbup:

Archived