Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

3 hours ago, City Fan said:

Why are all these ticket beggers not begging for tickets for Burnley away or Swansea away?

Burnley away is a Tuesday night, can't get to Burnley after work. Derby is half an hour up the road.

Had posted in the exchange thread but may as well post here as well, if anyone has x1 adult ticket for this please message me.

1 hour ago, City Fan said:

Yeah course you have. If you have 150 points I'm assuming you have had a season ticket for the past three seasons but haven't been to any aways for the past 4 seasons. Yet you've gone and got yourself Burnley and Swansea tickets? 

I smell bullshit.

I've got about 156 as I play on Saturday mornings so don't get to go to many away games?

7 minutes ago, jakewormo said:

I've got about 156 as I play on Saturday mornings so don't get to go to many away games?

Thats no excuse, if you were a real fan you would sacrifice your social life to make every away game!

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Every time a game like this comes up theres always a superiority complex over who's a better fan

It's a local derby, its an hour away, of course people are going to want tickets for this.

Some people can't go to long distance away games, doesn't mean they're any less of a fan, I for one am glad that there's such a demand, especially for an FA Cup game.

Don't be angry at the fans who genuinely want to see their team play.

Spot on....Although, there will always be a number of fans who coincidently can only make the likes of the Derby match, Man Utd, Chelsea etc but are conveniently 'ill' or 'working' for Burnley and Swansea.

2 minutes ago, jakewormo said:

'Real fan' come on now, I go to every game I can go to!

I'm kidding mate. I was being sarcastic in the fact people expect other people to make every game else they are a worse fan than themselves.

I have no doubt you are a real fan, you just happen to have a social life too!

Just now, adejo92 said:

I'm kidding mate. I was being sarcastic in the fact people expect other people to make every game else they are a worse fan than themselves.

I have no doubt you are a real fan, you just happen to have a social life too!

Fair enough just interpreted it wrong?

7 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Every time a game like this comes up theres always a superiority complex over who's a better fan

Some people can't go to long distance away games, doesn't mean they're any less of a fan, I for one am glad that there's such a demand, especially for an FA Cup game.

Hagrid sees it differently. lol 

IMG_2704.PNG

Did tickets make it to gold? Fkin hope not cos i just seen they were on sale to gold today

But im guessing they sold out before today?

Anyway if anyone has two spare please.

11 hours ago, smr said:

Did tickets make it to gold? Fkin hope not cos i just seen they were on sale to gold today

But im guessing they sold out before today?

Anyway if anyone has two spare please.

They never made it out of P3, sold out in two and a bit days. 4000 to fans, 1400 to staff.

And get in the queue, I asked for a spare first :P

On 1/22/2017 at 11:14, iancognito said:

They never made it out of P3, sold out in two and a bit days. 4000 to fans, 1400 to staff.

And get in the queue, I asked for a spare first :P

1400 to staff!!! Please be on the wind up. if you are, fair enough, Ive bitten, if not that is scandalous.

Archived