Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

I have to say i think you maybe fine, i've had a look and even with all the ones pre-allocated to away scheme, plus what's sold this morning, they are still on 1st 3 blocks and 1's green 2 yellow. Allowing for the fact it's at lower points than normal, the website hasn't crashed or put me in a queue once today, so I guess the friday night on TV is having an impact. 

SWEEEEEEEEET. Cant watch this on TV. Too good to pass up not being in the ground

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

I have to say i think you maybe fine, i've had a look and even with all the ones pre-allocated to away scheme, plus what's sold this morning, they are still on 1st 3 blocks and 1's green 2 yellow. Allowing for the fact it's at lower points than normal, the website hasn't crashed or put me in a queue once today, so I guess the friday night on TV is having an impact. 

could it be the 185+? i mean surely we only have a handful above that? 

4 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

could it be the 185+? i mean surely we only have a handful above that? 

over 185, from what i've been told that covers nearly 2000, i'm lead to believe as i've stated before, 208+ covers between 500-800 hundred, 

you only have to look at the sevilla tickets today, there's a huge amount gone already and sevilla is a bit further to travel than Derby lol 

we have a small number on 228 which basically means you have missed the odd game or 6 in about 3 years. which in my case is the cup ties at hull etc on tuesday nights.

16 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Anyone know if this is likely to make Silver?

Hard to be 100% sure but I think there is good chance. Probably half of the allocation left to sell yet and the majority is sold in the initial phases.

If this makes general sale it will sell quick on that day but Members should have a good chance.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

all the east upper still to go online

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Which is 6 blocks. There is also one East Lower left to go on sale and 2 others are Green.

I think once all STH have had a go (mainly the 150+ as this seems to cover the biggest group) we will know more.

so that leaves 14 blocks left to sell? this has to go to ST with 0+ before members too so it could be all ST holders take up on this and leave us members with the dregs. 

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Which is 6 blocks. There is also one East Lower left to go on sale and 2 others are Green.

I think once all STH have had a go (mainly the 150+ as this seems to cover the biggest group) we will know more.

How many blocks are there in total?

30 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

How many blocks are there in total?

There are 17 blocks in total. 8 of those look to have sold out or only have the odd single seat left. 2 are Green and 7 are yet to be made available.

That is my understanding. I will try to upload a screenshot. The above assumes they started selling from the top left and are working their way down to the bottom right in order.

Archived