Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

15 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

If i ring up tomoz and pay with my debit card is there a charge to use ur car on EACH ticket!???

No. It's just a 1 pound fee per booking.

And I'm sure they only really do it to cover postage or the transaction fee.

However there is no fee applied for the away scheme tickets.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Bloody good job as well or we'd be paying near on £30 a season for all the games. 

However they do sneak that pound out of you for home games in your seat that are reserved, or is it just me being fleeced? lol 

18 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

No - £1 fee per transaction as far as I'm aware.

16 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

No. It's just a 1 pound fee per booking.

And I'm sure they only really do it to cover postage or the transaction fee.

Thanks guys

26 minutes ago, promised land said:

Bloody good job as well or we'd be paying near on £30 a season for all the games. 

However they do sneak that pound out of you for home games in your seat that are reserved, or is it just me being fleeced? lol 

thats just you!

they must have met you. 

24 minutes ago, promised land said:

Well those who don't join the scheme will be paying that 30 quid  is that the main benefit lol

Not sure about home games. I'll look when we have to buy Sevilla. Baring in mind the info says they are going on season cards which is a real shame as I want a paper ticket to keep.

7 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

Any chance of posting the link, I've just been on east midlands trains, and i'm not seeing it!

You won't do because it's not been announced yet, they just need network rail to approve it and it'll be announced. 

21 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Are these terminating at Leicester? Or do they go onwards to Harborough/Kettering

You now know as much as me mate I am simply a messenger. 

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Well those who don't join the scheme will be paying that 30 quid  is that the main benefit lol

Not sure about home games. I'll look when we have to buy Sevilla. Baring in mind the info says they are going on season cards which is a real shame as I want a paper ticket to keep.

It always has bent us over for a quid for home cup games, so effectively it's £9 cheaper than a non STH lol oh well.

You keep your tickets too, I'm not alone then, still want to do something with all of last seasons away tickets but something a bit different to just sticking them all in a frame.

5 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

should do. I cant believe they havent put the "sell 1st, sell 2nd" stuff of the blocks like they did for burnley. 

I think they only do that if the other club tell Leicester to sell blocks in a particular order, I assume so. Southampton was random sales.

4 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

Block L just released - but loads already greyed out...

Derby Block L.png

These will either be held back for telephone/ticket office sales in the morning, or they simply haven't made them available online yet for other reasons. Either way, they haven't been sold yet.

Blocks L and K are now on sale (East Stand Upper), with J, I and H East Stand Upper still to be sold, probably enabled tomorrow for 150+ assuming they sell out L and K quickly. All of those blocks look fairly sizey so plenty left to go round.

Archived