Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hernandez

So Hernandez is staying: Sky sports 

LEICESTER KEEPING HERNANDEZ

Leicester have turned down an approach from Malaga for Luis Hernandez, according to Sky sources.

Hernandez has made just four Premier League appearances since his summer move from Sporting Gijon, and Malaga were interested in taking him back to La Liga on loan.

But the 27-year-old is the only senior back-up to first-choice right-back Danny Simpson, and the champions are reluctant to let him leave. 

"But the 27-year-old is the only senior back-up to first-choice right-back Danny Simpson, and the champions are reluctant to let him leave. "

Ergh. Just buy the RB we've been asking for since 2015 and play Hernandez in the position he actually plays. 

Caught Malaga on Sky last night. Apparently they are very short in defence currently and were giving a debut to some teenager. I'd imagine their offer is peanuts so hasn't tempted Leicester.

Weren't we linked with their midfielder Camacho in the summer - possible part swap?? Of course we'd need to source some new defenders as well.

Is he actually a RB?  All the media say he is a RB and his primary position is as RB on Transfermarkt. Claudio also has played him there more than at CB.

Maybe we have all thought he is a CB as he just doesn't seem a very good RB lol 

Would explain the lack of movement on signing a RB to cover Simpson and also his lack of appearances due to Simspon being first choice. 

I could be wrong, but everywhere I look, he is described as such 

http://malaga.eldesmarque.com/malaga-cf/50204-acuerdo-pactado-por-luis-hernandez-llegara-traspasado

Agreement agreed by Luis Hernández; Will arrive on property

Written by ElDesmarque

Thursday, 19 January 2017 21:34
Click to enlarge
luis_leicester.jpg
Luis Hernandez, in a match with Leicester.

The quota is not closed plants in Malaga  with the arrival of Martin Demichelis . Previously it reported days ago that one of the priorities  was Luis Hernandez , who has not settled in Leicester Ranieri and has long been on the radar of the malaguista sports management. He was followed when he was at Sporting. He was caught at Jony , but there was no time to put on the pounds Leicester.

Well, the deal is already agreed between the three parties (Leicester, Malaga and soccer player) and is expected in the next few hours in Malaga Luis Hernandez to pass the medical examination and announce their engagement. The agreement includes the transfer of rights Hernandez Martiricos club . It remains to be determined whether with an assignment until the end of the season and subsequent signature or directly on property since. He came free to Leicester, so his file was high. But it adapts to the malaguista economic reality.

Llorente Villanueva Miguel Torres , Bakary Kone and  Luis Muñoz  integrated, more Demichelis said , today's payroll defenses to the axis of the rear, although Torres can play in any band. With the arrival of Luis Hernandez would be seven players with capabilities to occupy the center of defense , one of the areas most underperforming given on the computer.  

Such a weird signing. To only play 4 times and be written off and shipped out like this.

I hope this means we have a RB and CB lined up. 

Carl Jenkinson would do for me at RB. Upgrade on Simpson and deal just fallen through with Palace.

Need two CBs really unless Amartey/N'didi can be used in case Huth, Wes and new CB get injured of banned. Still have Was for emergencies I guess.... 

1 CB, 1 RB, 1 no.10.  Keep onto Ulloa or you can add a striker to that list too! 

Worrying considering the lack of solid rumours to any CBs, RBs and even no.10s apart from Ramirez/Cafu.

23 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Another example of how questionable our last round of recruitment was. Lasted how many months?? Cracking throw in though.

Benalouane, Hernandez, Kaputska, Musa (jury still out tbf)  Anyone else I am missing?

Not very impressive I must say. 

This window is so key for us. Claudio and the scouting team have to get it right

Just now, kingfox said:

One of the worst signings we've made for a while, what an absolute fvcking fail.

Hardly. He was a free transfer. We are selling him for a fee. I'm more disturbed at some of the fees we've blown on so far very mediocre players.

Archived