Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Niang - Again

Leicester have again been linked with a move for AC Milan striker M’Baye Niang but they could face competition for his services. Niang confirmed in July that he rejected the chance to join the English champions as he "would have only played if Jamie Vardy was injured" and he wanted assurances of regular first-team football. However, it is understood the 22-year-old Frenchman would welcome a move to England and Italy's Tuttosport say Leicester have retained an interest, with Premier League rivals Stoke and Swansea also mooted as potential suitors. Niang, who has managed three goals in 16 appearances for the Rossoneri in Serie A this season, was booed by some sections of the San Siro crowd during Sunday's 1-0 win over Cagliari. The attitude of the fans towards the forward has increased speculation a January move could be on the cards but manager Vincenzo Montella backed Niang after the match, stating he saw the Frenchman "growing" and stressing he expects further improvement.

Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/foxes-back-in-for-serie-a-hotshot-1836795.html

Watched the Milan game the other day and, not that I'm judging by one performance, but he was by far the worst player on the pitch, had a shot from the edge of the box go out for a throw in and not one pass seemed to find its man but nevertheless gerrimin!

This guy is atrocious. 

I watch AC Milan very regularly and he is Balotelli 2.0

Jeered at almost every game by their fans due to his sloppy play. I've never seen a player so slow and careless in possession. I really hope we have no intention in signing him, he's seriously trash.

10 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

This guy is atrocious. 

I watch AC Milan very regularly and he is Balotelli 2.0

Jeered at almost every game by their fans due to his sloppy play. I've never seen a player so slow and careless in possession. I really hope we have no intention in signing him, he's seriously trash.

You don't rate him then?

If his own fans our booing him, then that is seriously not a good sign. Fans usually boo when you are clearly showing no effort or desire, and so not sure this is the type of player we want in our squad, especially considering we have just added another player in N'didi who clearly has a top notch attitude and desire to work hard for the team. More of these type players please Claudio!

7 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Watched the match the other day and Niang was utter horse shit, I swear I would rather keep Jeff and play him upfront than bring him in.

you people on here are so fickle and rash. This is a board that thought Balotteli would not be worth a shot and he is thriving now, thought Wijnaldum was a shit player because of his stint in Newcastle, same with Sissoko.  

4 hours ago, Mezeker said:

you people on here are so fickle and rash. This is a board that thought Balotteli would not be worth a shot and he is thriving now, thought Wijnaldum was a shit player because of his stint in Newcastle, same with Sissoko.  

Love how you lump in everyone on here as having exactly the same opinion.

Archived