Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Niang - Again

4 hours ago, Mezeker said:

You people on here are so fickle and rash. This is a board that thought Balotteli would not be worth a shot and he is thriving now, thought Wijnaldum was a shit player because of his stint in Newcastle, same with Sissoko.  

I'm on here, and have never said anything about any of those players, what a sweeping statement you have made.

5 hours ago, Mezeker said:

you people on here are so fickle and rash. This is a board that thought Balotteli would not be worth a shot and he is thriving now, thought Wijnaldum was a shit player because of his stint in Newcastle, same with Sissoko.  

Fickle for saying we may as well keep Jeff if we sign him? 

You do realise that this board is more than one person don't you? And if you are telling me that you thought we should sign Balotteli lol 

On 10/01/2017 at 19:04, simon789us said:

Would rather have hogan from brentford 

I firmly believe Hogan will be a 15+ goal a season PL striker within the next two years. Makes very intelligent runs and a clinical finisher. Pity it looks like West Ham will get him, missed opportunity IMO.

5 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Niang is a risky liability that likes to crash cars, has a known arrogance problem (on and off the pitch), has turned down Leicester previously, and publicly announced the news with glee.

Sounds like a complete willy puller . I demand that we sign him 

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a good deal for Watford 850K with a buy clause at the end of the summer of 13.6 million.....

I would imagine they'll be sending him back to the San Siro - apparently though he really doesn't want to go back there......

HE MAY NOT BE GOOD SIGNING , but Watford got the job done and have the player, and what have we got 1 player and nothing, for all the so called players we have tried to sign we have come up with shit, either the people who are in charge are crap or there just crap. but this seems to be a repeat of the last window not been able to get players over the line. the club needs a review as to who is f***king up this process. 

Archived