Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fenners

Help

Hi all, I'm new to the site, I am hoping someone can give me some advice I'm looking for 2 tickets for any home match on a Saturday for my fella and his son. I've been trying for ages, my bloke was born n raised Leicester and they both support foxes but no longer live in area, due to work (and dollar) haven't been able to get tickets for nearly 2 years! It's going to be his sons 18th B'day end of Jan and I really want to get them tickets but can't afford the riddick prices that I've seen so far! Can anyone tell me where to go to get tickets or if I'm just wasting my time! Thanks for any help! 

14 minutes ago, fenners said:

Hi all, I'm new to the site, I am hoping someone can give me some advice I'm looking for 2 tickets for any home match on a Saturday for my fella and his son. I've been trying for ages, my bloke was born n raised Leicester and they both support foxes but no longer live in area, due to work (and dollar) haven't been able to get tickets for nearly 2 years! It's going to be his sons 18th B'day end of Jan and I really want to get them tickets but can't afford the riddick prices that I've seen so far! Can anyone tell me where to go to get tickets or if I'm just wasting my time! Thanks for any help! 

tickets are sold at face value on here though.

21 minutes ago, fenners said:

Try here:

Archived