Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoachimWasMyHero

Anyone Flying Manchester - Malaga 21st, Return 23rd?

3 posts in this topic

Anybody else flying out 21st at 3:25pm from Manchester and Returning 11:50am on the 23rd? 

We are hiring a 7 seater from Malaga and have spaces if anybody is interested? We are debating whether to drive straight over to Sevilla or Stay a night in Malaga and make our way up the next morning.

If anybody is interested give us a shout, this will cut costs for all of us.  

Edited by JoachimWasMyHero

7 hours ago, JoachimWasMyHero said:

Anybody else flying out 21st at 3:25pm from Manchester and Returning 11:50am on the 23rd? 

We are hiring a 7 seater from Malaga and have spaces if anybody is interested? We are debating whether to drive straight over to Sevilla or Stay a night in Malaga and make our way up the next morning.

If anybody is interested give us a shout, this will cut costs for all of us.  

If you choose to stay over in Malaga and head to Seville on the following morning me and my mate would probably be keen to join. We don't arrive in Malaga until Tues night so not moving on until the next day. PM me your exact schedule when you decide and happy to join if its compatible.

Been waiting for a tour bus!!!

Hi

im on the outbound flight and booked the holiday inn by Malaga airport on the Tuesday still not decided how to get to Sevilla Wednesday morning, I fly back on the Friday. If space there are 2 of us or if I needed to rent a car I would have space for 2 others.