Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

ACON 2017

Riyad Mahrez - We are algeria 

I had no idea he could speak arabic

video description : 

When he says we are 82-86-90-10-14
he mans the Algerian generations that made it to the world cup 1982 - 1986 - 2010 - 2014
and 1990 the only time Algeria won the African cup of nation
Also did you know his full name was Riyad "Karim" Mahrez ? 

++ Also yes that was rita mahrez (the woman in blue at the end) (his wife)

2 hours ago, brucey said:

They arrange these things really far in advance don't they.

Looks like a qualifying group they'll easily get through, which means we will almost certainly lose half the first team (and all our games) in Jan 2019.

This is a qualifying group , winning the group means Qualifying to AFCON 2019

The games are gonna be played in 2017-2018 Home and away legs regular international Duty 

Also AFCON 2019 will be played in MARCH not January (which is more F--ed up if you think of it ) 

16 hours ago, brucey said:

Looks like a qualifying group they'll easily get through, which means we will almost certainly lose half the first team (and all our games) in Jan 2019.

I see Nigeria have been given a bye through the group stages. That's not going to help my bet that Musa will be top goalscorer!

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 19:40, brucey said:

Joking aside how the feck did Nigeria not qualify. They must be the only african nation not in it.

3 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Why is the snooker still on on Eurosport ffs. Says it has the game at 4pm and yet it's still got snooker. 

Was just about to post the same thing. I like watching Ronnie O' Sullivan usually, but I want to watch Slim and Riyad right now!

Just now, kingcarr21 said:

Exactly my thinking. I like a bit of snooker but not over the mighty Algeria

lol

Is it because I'm watching Sky Go on a tablet and not 'proper' Sky I wonder? Do they have a 'red button' or something? Can't be arsed to find a dodgy stream for AFCON though - I'm not that desperate :rolleyes:

Archived