Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

well done Bilic.comment on Payet

23 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

So you didn't link to interview, so we don't know exactly what was said.

And also, surely in here would do, doesn't need it's own thread.

I opened this because of Bilic not the player.

Sorry I thought I sent the link...Interview on Sky.

Just seen I am  having  problems putting links into the forum...

Just listened to talksport hosted by Jason Cundy & Andy Goldstein and I was quite surprised how Cundy agreed with how Payet was going about things. 

He was basically saying that he agrees with him going on strike and shouldn't have to stay there if he doesn't want to. 

If he didn't want to stay there why ask for a new contract worth £100,000 per week 6 months into his original contract. 

1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Just listened to talksport hosted by Jason Cundy & Andy Goldstein and I was quite surprised how Cundy agreed with how Payet was going about things. 

He was basically saying that he agrees with him going on strike and shouldn't have to stay there if he doesn't want to. 

If he didn't want to stay there why ask for a new contract worth £100,000 per week 6 months into his original contract. 

Just goes to show what absolute idiots they are if they agree with him.

Even more so what are you doing listening to that drivel ?

Chelsea are to make a shock move for West Ham star Dimitri Payet in the January window, reveals The Sun.

Payet has stunned everyone by going on strike in a bid to force a move away from West Ham, with Marseille openly hopeful of luring the midfielder back to France.

However, The Sun suggests Antonio Conte will bid for the 29-year-old after missing out on Bayern Munich's Arturo Vidal.

Hammers boss Slaven Bilic yesterday revealed that Payet is refusing to pull on a West Ham shirt ever again after a £20 million bid from Marseille was rejected, but they are under no pressure to sell after handing the Frenchman a lucrative £125,000-a-week deal until 2021 less than a year ago.

Conte is sitting on a substantial war chest following the sale of Oscar to China and will, we are told, offer £40 million.

Its time teams make examples out of players doing this crap.  This garbage can ruin a team and I'd like to see heavy fines levied against players that resort to childish antics.

Let marseille buy him for 40mill and then fine half his weekly wages for 2 or 3 years. Only way to deal with a cvnt is to be a cvnt right back.

West Ham are in more than just a mess, anyway.

The move away from the Boleyn, the Olympic stadium farce (the financial aspect of it, the bad positioning of seats around the pitch and the lack of a footballing feel in general), overpaid primadonnas and an erratic scouting in the past two, three years have put a bit of a burden on the club.

Guest seanfox778

I saw on the Sky Sports paper rumors section that he will fake injury for the rest of his time at West ham if they force him to play. If this is true, what a sad man he is. He's probably in the last year or two of his peak, such a waste. 

Archived