Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

Got caught out messaging a girl on Facebook recently trying to get a phone number... she called him out "Hey are you single" her response "Yes but you're married" with a link to his wiki lollollol 

7 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Umm bit unsure :unsure: of this one?

good player on his day but where does he improve us? Just asking?

Someone who create through the middle. We don't really have this unless Mahrez plays as a no.10 and he's away for a few weeks. 

We should avoid buying from Prem clubs were possible, in fact from England full stop I think, you just pay so much more for your money.

Gaston is alright but not really one of my favorite players, certainly not worth paying one of these 15 million pound for a bang average player prices. Off football slightly did anyone read about him going on some dating website and chatting some bird asking "Are you single" her response was "yes but you're not" and posted a link to his Wiki page, she then sold the convo to the paper lol.

Guest CityFan 06

Surprising to hear of this potential deal. Although it's interesting how Middlesbrough are supposedly close to signing Bojan, and Ramirez plays in that position.

Well, I can't say I know too much about him but we do need a creative CAM. Maybe he could be just that for us.

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

We should avoid buying from Prem clubs were possible, in fact from England full stop I think, you just pay so much more for your money.

Gaston is alright but not really one of my favorite players. Off football slightly did anyone read about him going on some dating website and chatting some bird asking "Are you single" her response was "yes but you're not" and posted a link to his Wiki page, she then sold the convo to the paper lol.

Robert Huth, who is one of our most important signings of the last twenty years was bought from the premier league. Of course he was a no brainer at the time, but I'm surprised we haven't signed 1 or 2 more players from the premier league since. For instance, Joe Allen has hit the ground running at Stoke. Now whether you think he would have been a good addition to us or not is immaterial, the point is they don't tend to take as much time to adjust. 

Just now, BenTheFox said:

Robert Huth, who is one of our most important signings of the last twenty years was bought from the premier league. Of course he was a no brainer at the time, but I'm surprised we haven't signed 1 or 2 more players from the premier league since. For instance, Joe Allen has hit the ground running at Stoke. Now whether you think he would have been a good addition to us or not is immaterial, the point is they don't tend to take as much time to adjust. 

Yes Ben, for three million. Joe Allen for was 13 Million, they were actually reasonably priced transfers.

At the minute, domestic transactions have hit silly season. Although you are correct the lack of time needed to adjust probably is a factor in the price mark  up.

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Yes Ben, for three million. Joe Allen for was 13 Million, they were actually reasonably priced transfers.

At the minute, domestic transactions have hit silly season. Although you are correct the lack of time needed to adjust probably is a factor in the price mark  up.

Liverpool didn't want Allen so they let him go cheap

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

Liverpool didn't want Allen so they let him go cheap

Correct, Stoke didn't want Huth similar scenairo.

This is the point.

If your actually trying to sign a player domestically these days who the owning club actually wants then it gets rather silly, we've all got that much money nobody needs to sell. 

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

The thing is, considering we're selling Schlupp for £12 million, we'd definitely have a better player in Gaston for a very similar price, considering 15 m euros equates to just over £13 million. 

Just now, BenTheFox said:

The thing is, considering we're selling Schlupp for £12 million, we'd definitely have a better player in Gaston for a very similar price, considering 15 m euros equates to just over £13 million. 

Oh granted

The Schlupp deal is day light robbery even by today's standards.

Still think it could be used on a better player than him though.

Archived