Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

3 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Liverpool didn't want Allen so they let him go cheap

That does kinda proves my point that you can still get value for money does exist when buying players from the premier league, it just perhaps only comes along in circumstances like that one. 

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Oh granted

The Schlupp deal is day light robbery even by today's standards.

Still think it could be used on a better player than him though.

I agree with you on that one.

6 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

The thing is, considering we're selling Schlupp for £12 million, we'd definitely have a better player in Gaston for a very similar price, considering 15 m euros equates to just over £13 million. 

We're not getting a better player or a worse player. I don't like the idea of spending on a player who isn't going to improve the side.

Just now, BenTheFox said:

I think so, i think offers more creativity than Okazaki and I'd certainly rather we signed Gaston over Brady. 

Fair point, jury out for me but that said I will welcome whoever ends up coming in and hope that they improve Leicester City and get us up that table etc etc 

He's just alright. Soton got rid because he's not good enough and boro arn't exactly free scoring are they? When he misses that chance the other week it shows that he's not consistent enough for what we want. It's not the case that "No one's slick as Gaston, No one's quick as Gaston, No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's!"

7 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

He's just alright. Soton got rid because he's not good enough and boro arn't exactly free scoring are they? When he misses that chance the other week it shows that he's not consistent enough for what we want. It's not the case that "No one's slick as Gaston, No one's quick as Gaston, No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's!"

Saints got rid because he failed to settle there and was absolutely dreadful because of it. Went to boro after small stints away and has finally found a 'home' in England. Not a bad player but not someone I particularly want here!

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Saints got rid because he failed to settle there and was absolutely dreadful because of it. Went to boro after small stints away and has finally found a 'home' in England. Not a bad player but not someone I particularly want here!

Weird that he can't settle somewhere nice down south but finds a home in that shithole. Maybe he likes the smell of industrial chemical manufacturing in the air.

Think it is BS but on a positive if our scouting team see something I trust them. Watched this guy twice this season and he seems to have a major issue with his footwear as he keeps falling over and should have collected more than 1 yellow up at their place for his antics which i think also included a nasty challenge.

Archived