Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Alvaro Negredo's wank and has been since he left Sevilla lol not a fan.

He's surprisingly fast for his size, works his socks off (going back as far as Boro's own half), creates a lot of space up front and provides his teammates with more than decent passes and has already amassed twice as many scoring points than Ramirez this season.

And that for a guy who's turning 32 this summer.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

He's surprisingly fast for his size, works his socks off (going back as far as Boro's own half), creates a lot of space up front and provides his teammates with more than decent passes and has already amassed twice as many scoring points than Ramirez this season.

And that for a guy who's turning 32 this summer.

E'z fcking shit Alex lol And should hope he does score more than Ramirez (also not great) he plays further up

P.S Aint nothing wrong with being 32!

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

I agree to disagree, as I probably have seen more of him on the pitch than you have. ;)

lol I've seen more than enough put it that way.

Pretty sure if you get yourself over to the Boro forum aint nobody going to tell you he's the best player in that team! But yeah whatever each to their own.

This is really dividing opinions.  Personally I'm in the "no thanks" camp.  Glimpses of good things, but not sure he has a good work ethic and would fit into our team pace wise either.  Not exactly torn it up in the league for Soton, Hull, or now, Boro.  Seems to be a serial mover... 

33 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Negredo is their best player up front, followed by Gibson in defense and Valdes in goal.

Completely agree MC.....Gibson is quality and Negredo has led the line well for them.

Ramirez is a diving cheat but worse for me is his attitude as he hides or worse gets himself sent off when the going gets tough.....completely against all squad ethics we stand for so hopefully nothing more than a rubbish rumour ....wouldn't touch him with a barge pole!!!

Man U reportedly want £15m for Depay, surely better for the money than this guy. I reckon he could be great in the number 10 role, his stats at PSV were unreal and I know he hasn't delivered at Man U, but under the right management and in the right team, who play a system that suits his style (fast counter-attacking, unlike last seasons Man U), he could be very good.

13 minutes ago, LCFC_Oak said:

Man U reportedly want £15m for Depay, surely better for the money than this guy. I reckon he could be great in the number 10 role, his stats at PSV were unreal and I know he hasn't delivered at Man U, but under the right management and in the right team, who play a system that suits his style (fast counter-attacking, unlike last seasons Man U), he could be very good.

He's crap. I mean every time I've watched him he's looked clueless and well out of his depth. Bit of a big time Charlie aswell.

He was Boro's best player in the last match I watched with them. Just turned 26 and stats are pretty good and a regular international.

Don't know enough about him and does seem strange he left Southampton, if he was a top player there. 

The link is a real odd one, and would be surprised Boro would let him go after he only signed for them 6 months ago and seems to be doing well for them

Personally think, this is rubbish but we do need a skillfull number 10 to give us options, and he has experience in the league and is a decent age, so wouldn't be unhappy with this.

Reading up on this guy. Seems like when HE plays well, then Boro play well. He was brilliant for them when on loan but has struggled a bit this season and can be a 9/10 player one week but then a 4/10 for the next 3 weeks. They actually got him on a free transfer in the summer, so this would be good business from them, if they think Bojan is a better player. 

Definitely sounds like a player who can win a game on his own, but also one that lacks consistency and can frustrate fans. 

I can see the logic in signing a genuine number 10 though and if he could sort out his consistency, then he definitely sounds like a game winner on his day. 

27 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Reading up on this guy. Seems like when HE plays well, then Boro play well. He was brilliant for them when on loan but has struggled a bit this season and can be a 9/10 player one week but then a 4/10 for the next 3 weeks. They actually got him on a free transfer in the summer, so this would be good business from them, if they think Bojan is a better player. 

Definitely sounds like a player who can win a game on his own, but also one that lacks consistency and can frustrate fans. 

I can see the logic in signing a genuine number 10 though and if he could sort out his consistency, then he definitely sounds like a game winner on his day. 

Only just turned 26.

54 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He's crap. I mean every time I've watched him he's looked clueless and well out of his depth. Bit of a big time Charlie aswell.

Zaha was crap for utd, I'd still take him in a heartbeat. 

Depay in the right team would do well enough, especially for £15mill.

Archived