Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Schlupp signs for Crystal Palace - £12.5m

One of those players you're forever waiting to fulfill the potential that his physical attributes give him. A change of scene might do it for him, it's a decent fee to get and means we can use the money to strengthen ourselves.

Probably a good move for everyone so long as we have someone lined up to come in.

Thanks Jeff, wish you all the best and hope you improve and fulfil your potential. Some very funny Jeff moments but ultimately its a great deal for us.

Now be free Jeff, be free. 

Surely he'll be 3rd choice there too though behind Evra and Souare when he's back?

2 minutes ago, stevelcfc said:

Thanks Jeff, wish you all the best and hope you improve and fulfil your potential. Some very funny Jeff moments but ultimately its a great deal for us.

Now be free Jeff, be free. 

Surely he'll be 3rd choice there too though behind Evra and Souare when he's back?

I imagine they'll play him on the wing too.

Guest CityFan 06

Good luck to Schlupp, an academy graduate who will always receive a warm welcome here in Leicester.

He's had some good moments with us over the years, but the move is probably right for Jeff and the club. 

12.5 Million is decent business for us.

He will need to improve to become a success there and be in the starting 11 every week though.

He wasn't going to do that with us. I think his biggest problem is that he is neither a genuine LB or a genuine winger. 

He will have good days but don't think he will ever find the consistency to become a top Premier League player.

Best of luck to him though! I've enjoyed some of his crazy moments with us 

Archived