Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Schlupp signs for Crystal Palace - £12.5m

I wish him nothing but the best. Personally would have liked to see him stay, but that would have required for him to eke out some impressive performances and, save for the Swansea game during the run-in last year, he just hasn't been convincing. Granted, he hasn't made much of an appearance, but clearly Ranieri has based much of his decision making in not using him on how he's been looking in training.

A little sad, but it's the right decision. Good luck Jeff!

Good bye, Jeff. And thank you.

Can't wish him anything but all the best. Was unfortunately never going to break into the team so this is definitely what's best for Schlupp and the club.

edit: Just to add my favorite Schlupp memory, Sunderland away after the 0-0 to clinch survival, as the team celebrates he has no idea what's going on. That'll be my lasting memory of the Schluppster lol

I've always been a big critic of his, but on the other hand I thank him for his time here and what we achieved (promotion to the top flight and somehow winning it). I don't particularly like Palace but all the best Jeff. 

Archived