Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Schlupp signs for Crystal Palace - £12.5m

Never in my Top 10 of out field players but did like some of his impact sub appearances

Won't hurt as much as Kante either

Best of luck to the guy, he's been loyal for 13 years so you can't knock him really.

OK apart from his trial at Man Utd which is only be expected of course

Favourite Schlupp moment has to be goal at Norwich last season because it was unusually well taken and so typical of our counter attacking brilliance. A close second when he didn't realise we'd survived away at Sunderland haha.

All the best Jeff.

41 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Was instrumental in keeping us up, without him at LWB we'd have been in real trouble and not able to play the formation to keep us up.

all the best, will miss his schluppisms in the good times, but won't miss him being so unpredictable when we need  a performance!

Nah, we had Konchesky :P

Good Luck Jeff - a good servant that despite some ludicrous comments from some fans has left us with some good memories. One we developed and I remember being at Rotherham watching his hat-trick - erratic, unpredictable, lacked vision and thought but wow has pace, power and all the attributes to be a top player...compared to the dross in era before Pearson he has been a breath of fresh air from the academy.

The OS gets criticism but the farewell message and posting by the club was top top class ........I for one will miss you but he clearly wanted to go and wish him every success!!

Archived