Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itsthejoeker

Forgotten season ticket

Spent an age looking for my tickets last night when it suddenly occurred to me I didn't know where they were. Normally keep them in my wallet but think I took them out when I went out last Saturday (and didn't want to lug too many cards around). Eventually found them (phew). Nice to know the club are so sympathetic!

On 14/01/2017 at 07:46, Wrighty22 said:

My mate forgot his earlier in the season and they charged him £10 and said if he forgets it again he'll have to buy a new card. But you don't get your £10 back. 

Last season was £5 and you got 3 times and you got your £5 back. 

Your mate got ripped off. I've had to get paper tickets a four times this season twice they charged me £5 per ticket the other 2 times they didn't charge me at all.

3 years ago my teenage son lost his card - we spent 40 minutes looking for it before leaving for match. Had to pay £10 for paper ticket and then as we still couldn't find it I had to pay £25 for a new card. He then had it stolen (in his wallet) the following season, as there were only 5 home matches left the ticket office printed me paper copies for all the remaining games but didn't charge.

Think we all know the ticket office sometimes seem to change the rules depending on who serves you!

Archived