broughtonblue

Seville home

282 posts in this topic

Anybody heard when the home tickets for season ticket holders are on sale?

Yes, all on the website and on this forum too. 26th Jan if I remember correctly

Anyone  been online to buy yet. As the info above says loaded to cards. But you get the option to change to paper when in basket tempted to risk it as I want ticket as a keep sake.

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone  been online to buy yet. As the info above says loaded to cards. But you get the option to change to paper when in basket tempted to risk it as I want ticket as a keep sake.

Wouldnt have minded a keepsake too but didn't think to try changing it from loaded to card. :rolleyes:

You could always keep your clapper as a keepsake lol 

I've just got my ticket. Got to make sure the atmosphere is electric

18 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Yes did notice that but I just went for load to card. I guess it would be a nice memory of the night.

17 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes did notice that but I just went for load to card. I guess it would be a nice memory of the night.

I've been lucky enough to do all 6 so far and am going sevilla as well, would be a shame to be missing 1 ticket from the 8 if that's as far as we go.

I'm gonna hold off and see if i can get the club to confirm they will send me a paper one, or if it's card only to stop people selling on.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

I've been lucky enough to do all 6 so far and am going sevilla as well, would be a shame to be missing 1 ticket from the 8 if that's as far as we go.

I'm gonna hold off and see if i can get the club to confirm they will send me a paper one, or if it's card only to stop people selling on.

what are the rules on selling on champions league tickets? are they even allowed to move at face value? 

I went for a paper ticket and the transaction went through just fine

9 minutes ago, CockneyFox said:

I went for a paper ticket and the transaction went through just fine

I don't doubt it will, I just don't trust the ticket office will actually send the tickets out!!

25 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

what are the rules on selling on champions league tickets? are they even allowed to move at face value? 

No idea, but I guess the original season ticket holders will have it uploaded to their cards is one way to make sure you don't buy a ticket and then sell on for profit. Without the risk of your season ticket going missing.

Booking Fee! Robbing bast..ds, that's a whole £1 charge, could've got myself 20 Freddos.....wait....how much!!

I have asked Jim about paper tickets and got an ambiguous answer about being able to swap it. Swap with what I'm not sure 

I rang up for mine and was asked if I wanted it loaded to my season ticket or a paper ticket sent.

16 hours ago, 4ever and ever said:

I have asked Jim about paper tickets and got an ambiguous answer about being able to swap it. Swap with what I'm not sure 

14 hours ago, red5 said:

I rang up for mine and was asked if I wanted it loaded to my season ticket or a paper ticket sent.

Did you ask on twitter? I saw the same sort of reply, I want paper tickets to keep as I say, I also know for sure my daughter won't go so would prefer to upgrade that at source if I can, save the hassle of doing it later, I wish LCFC staff would communicate with each other, it's no good Jim being the face and contact but the system and staff in ticket office doing other things.

Reckon I'll go for 3 paper tickets and upgrade to adults and see what happens lol 

12 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Did you ask on twitter? I saw the same sort of reply, I want paper tickets to keep as I say, I also know for sure my daughter won't go so would prefer to upgrade that at source if I can, save the hassle of doing it later, I wish LCFC staff would communicate with each other, it's no good Jim being the face and contact but the system and staff in ticket office doing other things.

Reckon I'll go for 3 paper tickets and upgrade to adults and see what happens lol 

Yeah it was on twitter. My identity is revealed hahaha.

Exactly the same with me, want to frame all the home and away tickets.

27 minutes ago, 4ever and ever said:

Yeah it was on twitter. My identity is revealed hahaha.

Exactly the same with me, want to frame all the home and away tickets.

Yeah been a shame the away games don't have any decent official programmes to go with them as well. 

So which one are you in your twitter pic lol 

Just now, Bayfox said:

Yeah been a shame the away games don't have any decent official programmes to go with them as well. 

The one that looks like his jaw is dislocated in the moment of winning the league and rising like a salmon above the crowd haha.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

My mate has just received in his tickets in the post. Hahahaha. None of the club know what is going on do they!

17 minutes ago, 4ever and ever said:

My mate has just received in his tickets in the post. Hahahaha. None of the club know what is going on do they!

Brilliant I'm going for it then, wonder if they will actually work lol i'll have my season tickets with me just in case.

On 1/26/2017 at 12:40, Bayfox said:

No idea, but I guess the original season ticket holders will have it uploaded to their cards is one way to make sure you don't buy a ticket and then sell on for profit. Without the risk of your season ticket going missing.

might have to look into that, with my FB group having over 1300 members now and journalists getting in touch i may have to look at if we can even moveo n CL tickets at face value! 

My paper ticket arrived today after buying yesterday online, pretty good turnaround by the club that :thumbup:

3 hours ago, CockneyFox said:

My paper ticket arrived today after buying yesterday online, pretty good turnaround by the club that :thumbup:

yes ours too, got to say the ticket office are on the ball with these credit them for this

Cheers. I'll order mine today and ask for paper ones then.