broughtonblue

Seville home

172 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, red5 said:

How can it be loaded to your st if it's a different seat?

Seems like the sort of thing that would be perfectly doable if you push a few buttons.

3 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

Seems like the sort of thing that would be perfectly doable if you push a few buttons.

Nah, you'd have to be totally useless for that to happen, but then we are talking lcfc ticket office!

Been a bit of an idiot and not booked my tickets,thought id do it tonight,but can't see the match online. Am I being really thick or has it come of online?

15 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Been a bit of an idiot and not booked my tickets,thought id do it tonight,but can't see the match online. Am I being really thick or has it come of online?

I think the deadline for ST holders was 5pm today

Has this sold out? It's not even showing up as an option on LCFC direct.. Or will it show up once they go on sale to my membership (silver)?

17 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Has this sold out? It's not even showing up as an option on LCFC direct.. Or will it show up once they go on sale to my membership (silver)?

They have been taken off as of 5 pm yesterday in prep for the gold membership sale tomorrow at 9 am. 

Can't believe I'm dumb enough to pay £95 tomorrow morning for me and my old man to go and watch this.

6 hours ago, WoodyFox said:

It does not show for silver members until the sale date for silver members.

Will it even make silver?

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

The way we are playing it will probably make general sale with some over .

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

I'm pretty sure it has too? I'm certain that they said they'd hold so many back for each membership category! 

7 hours ago, lee7 said:

I'm pretty sure it has too? I'm certain that they said they'd hold so many back for each membership category! 

Technically speaking I believe this was only for PL games, but regardless I think it will make silver. It's possible that not every silver member will get a ticket, but I think they will make it to silver members 

Most of the stadium still green for gold members today, must be loads of ST holders not bought them.

5 minutes ago, red5 said:

Most of the stadium still green for gold members today, must be loads of ST holders not bought them.

I was just about to say the same thing. I've just logged in to get mine and there is only one area of the ground in red. Will definitely make silver members and very likely to make city fox members I'd say. 

7 minutes ago, red5 said:

Agreed, really surprised that there was so much choice on B2 which is normally very limited. Can't complain, thought I would struggle given that I was put in a queue even after I had login in and got into the tickets area.

Tbf, the pricing doesn't help when they are charging £65 a ticket to sit towards the center.

Edited by Samir

1 minute ago, Samir said:

Agreed, really surprised that there was so much choice on B2 which is normally very limited. Can't complain, thought I would struggle given that I was put in a queue even after I had login in and got into the tickets area.

Tbf, the pricing doesn't help when they are charging £65 a ticket to sit towards the center.

You raise a very valid point with regards to pricing. I've paid £50 in G2 but many of the areas are £65. Even at £50 though, this prices out most families. You'd be looking at close to £200 to take a family to the football-outrageous given the wealth of the club really.

First time I've been able to get two next to each other in SK1. 

Just been told only around 21k sold. So that's a lot of season ticket holders who haven't bothered.

So easy getting two seats together on the halfway line this morning. 

I'm silver. Obviously wanting to go but can't help but feel we'll be out of this already after the first leg. :ph34r:

I'm a season ticket holder and only got mine this morning.

I can't begin to tell you how sad I am that these players have made purchasing tickets to a knockout Champions League game feel like a massive waste of money. I have purchased and yet I'm not happy about it.

They have ruined what is supposed to be one of the most incredible experiences any of us could wish to have.

****ing duffers

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I can't begin to tell you how sad I am that these players have made purchasing tickets to a knockout Champions League game feel like a massive waste of money. I have purchased and yet I'm not happy about it.

They have ruined what is supposed to be one of the most incredible experiences any of us could wish to have.

****ing duffers

They've also got us there in the first place, through our finish in the table last season and a well fought group stage.

2 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

They've also got us there in the first place, through our finish in the table last season and a well fought group stage.

Which is lovely of them, now if they could grow some bollocks and remember that part of who they were it would be even more lovely.

I'm sure they will be handsomely rewarded for giving a shit once again.

44 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

****ing duffers

Why go then? Watch it on the TV and let someone who would love the opportunity to see their club play in their first ever Champions League knock out.

40 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Why go then? Watch it on the TV and let someone who would love the opportunity to see their club play in their first ever Champions League knock out.

If you can't understand my point then fair enough.