broughtonblue

Seville home

166 posts in this topic

For reasons already stated, I'm not going to this game despite being a STH. 

Have had an expensive month and it's going to be £100+ for me and the kids. If that makes me plastic then so be it - i can live with that.

Edited by stripeyfox

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The whole pricing structure is wrong, but I've come to the realisation that pretty much everyone's time going to the football is limited. The cost will just spiral and it's just a matter of how long you're willing/able to hang on for. £50 odd is past the point for a lot of people which is demonstrated by the thousands of tickets passed up by our ST holders and members for arguably our biggest ever home game. We'll probably just about sell out, giving the club the excuse that they got it right. 

Bayern's match by match prices were €30 for the group stage, couldn't find how much they were last night. 

Kategorie 1  130 €
Kategorie 2 110 €
Kategorie 3 90 €
Kategorie 4 60 €
Kategorie 5  35 €

Those were the prices for Bayern last night. Don't think they increase, same for all knockout games.

In general the pricing in most of the European leagues (Germany being one example) is a lot more affordable. And they don't receive billions in TV money.

The Premier League and even lower leagues in England are complete money spinners. The most expensive season ticket at Bayern for example is €750 (roughly £640, was less on older exchange rate).

56 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Not pissed off, couldn't really give a ****, I only really went into town, to take my boy and say we say part of the day, I'd seen the bit that mattered to me, on the pitch and the Everton game was just class.

What I do find is the bizarre situation were with 23k season ticket holders and what 4k golds and 6k silver, I don't know about this city fox numbers,that we couldn't sell roughly 8k worth of tickets to 10k plus members, I'm still not over the fact I missed Copenhagen at home due to a family holiday, but that was half term. This game could be our last in this competition ever, I know everyone has there limits and has to make a choice, but isn't the whole reason you paid for a rip off membership for the right to get tickets on nights like this?

I just find it odd that the interest has dropped so quickly, Leicester being shit, is just the norm, ok it's a big fall from grace, but to witness this match is historic for our club, I guess we can put the expansion plans to bed, and before anyone starts, bigger ground isn't gonna mean cheaper tickets, so that's one pointless argument we can do without.

Yeah agree Everton and going to the matches was the main part. Was just a bit annoyed on the bus thing, seeing people I know who are united fans right at the front was aggrivating tbf but obviously I can't complain at seeing the trophy presentation itself.

gotta say you've hit the nail on the head with everything you've said though, chances are we won't see a game like this again at least for a while anyway and although tickets are £50, when you consider your standard away match you're looking at £30 a ticket as well as expensive train tickets so you're looking at way in excess of £50. Once in a lifetime and any city fan should jump at the opportunity for this. Even if we go there and get pummelled it would still be great to see a class European side down the king power.

regards to the stadium expansion I never wanted it anyway for this specific reason, I hate to say it but we were never going to retain the levels of last season and were always going to be in the position we are now at some point in the future (that being said I didn't expect it this season). Could think of nothing worse than averaging 20k in the championship in a 40k seater

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:
Kategorie 1  130 €
Kategorie 2 110 €
Kategorie 3 90 €
Kategorie 4 60 €
Kategorie 5  35 €

Those were the prices for Bayern last night. Don't think they increase, same for all knockout games.

In general the pricing in most of the European leagues (Germany being one example) is a lot more affordable. And they don't receive billions in TV money.

The Premier League and even lower leagues in England are complete money spinners. The most expensive season ticket at Bayern for example is €750 (roughly £640, was less on older exchange rate).

Oddly, as is the case at Barcelona, Kategorie 5 is bottom rows behind the goal... which I would consider to be good seats lol Also Kat5 at Bayern is half and half seats and standing section.

Edited by AjcW

There were only about 8 people in the queue at 9am at the stadium for general sale tickets this morning!!!

39 minutes ago, 09bballer said:

There were only about 8 people in the queue at 9am at the stadium for general sale tickets this morning!!!

Will we even sell out ?.....BUT...when we win 1-0 on Wednesday they will sell out within an hour on Thursday morning...😂😂

16 hours ago, AjcW said:

Oddly, as is the case at Barcelona, Kategorie 5 is bottom rows behind the goal... which I would consider to be good seats lol Also Kat5 at Bayern is half and half seats and standing section.

Yes it is essentially standing tickets at Category 5.

If you saw the game vs Arsenal you will have noticed "empty" corners due to the unallocated seating. Everyone crams into the middle blocks.

17 hours ago, AjcW said:

The rail seats at Bayern have to be in the down position as UEFA governed games have to be 'all seating'. But yeah basically the cheaper seats are behind the goals for the younger people to get in there and make the noise. 

28 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The rail seats at Bayern have to be in the down position as UEFA governed games have to be 'all seating'. But yeah basically the cheaper seats are behind the goals for the younger people to get in there and make the noise. 

Nice idea that. 

Hello, firstly I'm new here and sorry for changing the topic. My friend and I could only get tickets next to each other in the family section for the game vs Seville at home. However were both 20 so I was wondering if we would still get in considering no one is u18 with us. In other words how strict are they on the turnstiles towards the family section policy?

Thanks in advance and sorry again

2 hours ago, Lcfc champions said:

Hello, firstly I'm new here and sorry for changing the topic. My friend and I could only get tickets next to each other in the family section for the game vs Seville at home. However were both 20 so I was wondering if we would still get in considering no one is u18 with us. In other words how strict are they on the turnstiles towards the family section policy?

I think it depends. Are your tickets "adult" tickets or is one or both of them a kids ticket? 

Didn't think family rules apply for CL games.

3 hours ago, Lcfc champions said:

56 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I think it depends. Are your tickets "adult" tickets or is one or both of them a kids ticket? 

53 minutes ago, red5 said:

Didn't think family rules apply for CL games.

Both tickets will be adults tickets - family section is not enforced at Champions League games - you normally cannot buy them online for this reason but you will be fine against Sevilla.

20 hours ago, FraserSorensen said:

Both tickets will be adults tickets - family section is not enforced at Champions League games - you normally cannot buy them online for this reason but you will be fine against Sevilla.

Thank you for clearing up issue 

2 adult tickets available for the home leg, East Stand Tier 1 J2, excellent view more or less on the half way line. Selling at face value £65 each, postage will be free of charge. Can be collected as well.

Home leg has now sold out (bar one ticket).

Sure there will be tickets becoming available about a week before though.

We may technically have sold out but if as expected we get a hammering in the first leg there may be plenty of gaps, last time to experience it all or not.

There's a 100 odd left in P2.... 

13 hours ago, AjcW said:

There's a 100 odd left in P2.... 

Good old lcfcdirect. My maye went on on Friday/Saturday and he said it was sold out. I said no way there were loads left and managed to get some for him Sat afternoon.

There will also be more available about 5-7 days before the match

Dammit, I'm a season ticket holder and I had no idea the Sevilla tickets had gone on sale. I'm not sure how that happened.

If 2 tickets happen to become available (at face value), please feel free to PM me.

On 19/02/2017 at 15:08, RizLCFC said:

2 adult tickets available for the home leg, East Stand Tier 1 J2, excellent view more or less on the half way line. Selling at face value £65 each, postage will be free of charge. Can be collected as well.

I'll take one off your hands??