broughtonblue

Seville home

172 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Mattb said:

I'll take one off your hands??

Both gone mate!

6 hours ago, City Fan said:

You mean you thought we'd get hammered so didn't bother?

Not true. There's still 3 weeks before the game. I honestly thought they hadn't gone on sale yet.

I also don't recall any mention of ticket release dates for season ticket holders when attending the ManU game a few weeks ago.

So you missed all the emails, social media announcements, pages of discussion on here....are you an ostrich :ph34r:

45 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

So you missed all the emails, social media announcements, pages of discussion on here....are you an ostrich :ph34r:

I can't believe people "miss" on sale dates. If you are really bothered then you would surely make an effort to read either Facebook, Twitter, other Social Media platforms, website etc etc

So, for all those who "missed" on tickets that went to general sale. Keep an eye on the website and in particularly LCFC Direct, more tickets will become available.

5-7 days before the game is your best chance as UEFA/sponsors etc return tickets.

1 hour ago, StarFox said:

Not true. There's still 3 weeks before the game. I honestly thought they hadn't gone on sale yet.

I also don't recall any mention of ticket release dates for season ticket holders when attending the ManU game a few weeks ago.

Absolute bullshit

Just realised we have a Champions League game next month. 

After ten tickets. :scarf:

The tickets aren't sold out and are on general sale so anyone can still buy one, unless I've missed something :P

30 minutes ago, maddog said:

The tickets aren't sold out and are on general sale so anyone can still buy one, unless I've missed something :P

Mysteriously sold out last night, shortly after the final whistle...

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Just realised we have a Champions League game next month. 

After ten tickets. :scarf:

I am after 10 for the CL final in Cardiff 😂😂

This thread suddenly got amusing lol I'm looking forward to next season wherever we end up, because the core will stick with the team and there will be less of this fickle bollocks! lol 

11 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Yes. Yes I did.

I've been a season ticket holder for 7 years. In that time I haven't gone to many away games so I don't tend to know when tickets go on sale.

If you don't want to believe me then that's your choice.

Looking for one ticket for a season ticket holder.

PM me if you can help.

Cheers

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 06:55, StarFox said:

Exclusive sale period for STH was from 26th January until 4th February so it wouldn't have been mentioned at Man Utd game since that was 5th Feb. I agree that stadium announcements are generally lacking and the website info can at times be difficult to find because CL info isn't with other ticket info but even home tickets for league fixture go on sale 4 weeks in advance.

So glad I got my ticket on the 1st available date................glad I'm not a fickle sod after all

Looking for 3 tickets together - want to take to my boys, slim chance , will take 2 even

Tbf to Starfox I pretty much missed out on the sale dates, mainly because I was abit down about our situation and didn't really take any notice, however I did check/take some interest on the last day of STH sales out of pure luck/coincidence so decided to buy one.

If any one has 1 rocking horse shit with a ticket stuck to it I'm very interested and can just pop over from Paris 

Just PM me :trumpet:

I don't get this ' I missed the announcement of sale dates' 

if you have any concerns, start a topic on here like I did.

I have one available in J2 - face value £65.  Can post by guaranteed next day delivery.  Message if interested - thanks