Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Chelsea post match thread 0 - 3

Just now, Col city fan said:

Good God!

The team, the way we play, the commitment, the chances...everything....is so far removed from last season, it's almost impossible to clearly explain.

It can't ALL be about Kante, surely?

That was utter utter garbage. Clueless.

I think Amartey missing had a big reason :ph34r:

An utterly abject and shameful performance, where City did not create a single scoring opportunity. The worst home performance in many a year in terms of effort, ability, technique and anything else that I have not mentioned. Appalling.;

1 minute ago, Benguin said:

normally don't like to blame manager, especially when the players clearly lack desire but Claudio had a shocker there, terrible system and tactics.

I don't know if it has anything to do with tactics. We're playing rancid anti-football almost every week. 

We just got outclassed by the best team in the division by a country mile. In terms of recent form, only Spurs are close to them.

We will play better than that against much worse teams in this league. I'm taking heart from Everton away in the cup rather than this game. Yes it's at home but we've got to move on quickly.

Weird one, I don't remember Chelsea doing too much or troubling Kasper apart from the goals? Equally we didn't look dangerous at all going forwards. Courtois may as well not have even played.

Not sure what to make of that, we didn't seem to be battered but have lost comfortably. 

New CBs, drop Vardy until he stops clinging to the opposition CBs like a rash, seriously he needs to drop deeper more and move. Too lazy recently imo. Felt for Musa as he is chasing everything down and doing all the work Vardy did last year but has a partner that can't even touch the ball in the second half

The worrying thing is that had Boro had a few half decent forwards we would have lost that as well.

I'm getting genuinely concerned if we play this bad against the teams around us we'll get sucked in.

Half watched online so opinion may be flawed but Chelsea won't have an easier game all season. We were never in it. 

Creativity absolutely abysmal. Chilwell probably best player just for his efforts. Drinkwater terrible,ndidi showed some nice touches first half but barely touched it after that. 

Not it going to get too upset about it though. 

made this point in the match thread but want to spell it out one more time so I can attempt to understand it again

Albrighton RB

Ndidi CB

Chilwell LW

Simpson Sub

The players spent 20 minutes trying to work out ranieris logic along with the fans

im sorry but I'm losing more and more confidence in Ranieri each week, it pains me so much but you just can't defend nor comprehend his decisions

Archived