Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Southampton AWAY Pre Match

Claudio really needs a performance in this match.

Puel is under pressure after a dreadful run, they have to play in midweek as well.

They will be nervous and we must go there and go at them. No crap bus parking possession conceding tactics.

He won't make the changes he needs to make but I'd remove Morgan and give the captaincy to Kasper. Need a new CB ASAP.

If it were me I'd revert back to 4-4-2, drop Drinky and Morgan, bring in Simpson and Gray, possibly Okazaki for Musa. Failling that 4-5-1 with Drinky instead of Okazaki.

433 for me. 

Schmeichel

Simpson ANYONE Huth Chilwell

Ndidi Mendy

Albrighton Drinkwater/King Gray

Ulloa

The reason I would play Ulloa is because we know we are going to hoof like ****ing nobs, so Ulloa has more chance than our midgets.

We have only picked up 3 points away from home all season so why not change the team, I mean replace all the underperformers which means effectively changing the team. Play al lot more of the new signings along with Grey and Chilwell, they can't possible be any worse.

I feel we are going to have to find another English King's remains in a City car park to turn things around. Southampton are on a bad run for sure  save the League Cup so this is a vital game we have to get something from it 

7 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

I feel we are going to have to find another English King's remains in a City car park to turn things around. Southampton are on a bad run for sure  save the League Cup so this is a vital game we have to get something from it 

Edward VIII would be quite appropriate given this seasons form :D

Southampton are on a bad run, dropping down the table like a lead balloon, so obviously it's Leicester city coming up and we always like to oblige an out of form team by giving them 3 points. Who hasn't scored for them recently? Get your money on him for sure. 

Archived