Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Firegrande

People's obsession with dogs

24 minutes ago, Manini said:

My mum and dad have got a cockapoo.

Is that where you mate a poodle with some sort of parrot to get a creature with a curly, poncy haircut that flies around the room shitting on your head? Sounds like a bad idea to me.

56 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

What pisses me off is when people talk to there Dogs or cats like its a human

That my friend is rubbish, i would never ask a human to lick peanut butter off my bollocks.

Well not a stranger anyway, I mean not a stranger that I hadn't paid for such tasks anyway.

4 hours ago, Raj said:

Hate dogs and cats.  If I go to someone's house or meet someone with a dog I DONT want it all over ME!

Then they say'Oh don't mind him he's lovrly'... Yeah lovely to you BUT not to me...now move the C%nt away!

Dont go round their house ...   Sorted !

Now remind me ...    Why does it say Raj is a miserable old git above your avatar ?   :P

Guest seanfox778
2 hours ago, Strokes said:

You can't train an ant to do things to voice commands, so that's ridiculous. Oh and cats are wankers, or so my dog tells me.

Have you even seen Ant-Man?

The bloody shedding hair is gross.  My dad has a dog and when he comes by all my furniture gets dog hair on it and ive got to vacuum everywhere. Having said that i dont dislike dogs . Im more of an animal germaphobe though so i cant handle dogs licking my face or hand (or peanut  butter covered balls/anus).

If i lived on a farm or had land id get a dog.

Cats are useless animals. Im also very allergic to them (as is my wife) and yet every person i know has a cat and expects me to come over even though they know im really allergic to them. Cvnt you knew this before you bought the cat! Works out though cuz i get to use the 'sorry im allergic ' excuse.

7 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

The bloody shedding hair is gross.  My dad has a dog and when he comes by all my furniture gets dog hair on it and ive got to vacuum everywhere. Having said that i dont dislike dogs . Im more of an animal germaphobe though so i cant handle dogs licking my face or hand (or peanut  butter covered balls/anus).

Cats are useless animals. Im also very allergic to them (as is my wife) and yet every person i know has a cat and expects me to come over even though they know im really allergic to them. Cvnt you knew this before you bought the cat! Works out though cuz i get to use the 'sorry im allergic ' excuse.

Take some antihistimines for the evening you flaker.

Incidentally dogs are great I love dogs.  As long as I don't have to do any looking after them the needy sods.  Cats are far superior because as much as the doggers in here will protest of their arrogance and smugness, I've never had a cat make me follow it around picking up its shit.

12 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I have to visit people in their homes for work.

My heart sinks when people say stuff like "just let him keep jumping up at you and licking you, he'll get used to you after a bit".

:(

I always put the dogs away in the utility room if we have visitors or callers, unless I know that that person is a "dog person".

Our dogs are very friendly but I appreciate that not everyone shares this view.

The guy who delivers food from our take away is terrified of them. He phones from outside to check the dogs are away before knocking on the door.

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Maybe your "friends" are sending you a message.

Love dogs and cats. 

Have dogs in my office at work (I work for a small company and the office is an extension to the directors' house) and they're great if not occasionally a little distracting. 

I would like to get a cat though. Dogs are a serious responsibility whereas cats don't need much from you and are just hilarious to have around the house, so much fun. I reckon if some of the moaners in here sat down with a cat/dog on their lap they might not be so uptight about it!

2 hours ago, katieakita said:

Maybe your "friends" are sending you a message.

Not the case at all. Having a pet these days is apparently a must by everyone i seem to know. Its almost as if you are not normal if you dont have one. 

I actually have to hear people complain when I don't  show.  How about GFY and your animals! 

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Take some antihistimines for the evening you flaker.

They dont work, I've tried different brands as well. My throat feels like its closing, feel like im choking and then i have trouble  breathing properly for about 2 days after. Not to mention my eyes are super red and itchy the whole time.

Now you all know how to kill me. Stick me in a room full of cats lol

Archived