Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Firegrande

People's obsession with dogs

2 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

I would cull all dogs.

I recall my mate and his wife bringing their puppy round one Christmas Eve. It was weeing all over the kitchen floor and they were saying it was because it gets excited. I am pretty sure they would have been offended if I weed all over their kitchen floor whenever I got excited.

Vile things.

Yep. That's the same. Good analogy 

I would cull all dogs.

I recall my mate and his wife bringing their puppy round one Christmas Eve. It was weeing all over the kitchen floor and they were saying it was because it gets excited. I am pretty sure they would have been offended if I weed all over their kitchen floor whenever I got excited.

Vile things.

Cheers for your thoughts Cruella.

I would cull all dogs.

Vile things.

You're an absolute freak 

Got a lab/springer cross about 6 months ago. She's a f*****g nightmare as she pee's when she gets excited, barks at old people out of the window, constantly pulls on her lead and has blatantly never had any decent training as she was 3 when we got her.

Wouldn't change her for the world.

6 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Got a lab/springer cross about 6 months ago. She's a f*****g nightmare as she pee's when she gets excited, barks at old people out of the window, constantly pulls on her lead and has blatantly never had any decent training as she was 3 when we got her.

You can train most of that stuff out. Need to go back to the absolute  basics though 

On 15/01/2017 at 11:39, whoareyaaa said:

A pet is just another emotional attachment that you don't really need in your life.

What pisses me off is when people talk to there Dogs or cats like its a human, would you sit there talking to an ant.

True, but you can't train an ant to rip someones throat out on command.

10 minutes ago, Emilio Lestavez said:

You can train most of that stuff out. Need to go back to the absolute  basics though 

Yeah just need a suitable class that works around my shift patterns, have had dogs my whole life but never had any trouble until now lol!

5 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

I would cull all dogs.

Vile things.

large.jpg

On 1/15/2017 at 02:07, Countryfox said:

Each to their own boys ...

image.jpeg

Ah man they are beautiful.  Just put ourselves on the waiting list for a GSD pup in the summer (all going well).  Found a breeder who used to run the Met breeding program.  Great dogs.

22 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Ah man they are beautiful.  Just put ourselves on the waiting list for a GSD pup in the summer (all going well).  Found a breeder who used to run the Met breeding program.  Great dogs.

Cheers mate.  If you need anyone to bounce things off let me know ...   If you want to pm me with the breeders name I'll let you know if I've heard anything about him.

They are a fantastic breed but need plenty of stimulation and exercise ...   In return they are incredibly loyal and will love and look after you forever  ...     

Heres my my first little chap just after I picked him up nearly 4 years ago ....        Enjoy.

image.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Cheers mate.  If you need anyone to bounce things off let me know ...   If you want to pm me with the breeders name I'll let you know if I've heard anything about him.

They are a fantastic breed but need plenty of stimulation and exercise ...   In return they are incredibly loyal and will love and look after you forever  ...     

Heres my my first little chap just after I picked him up nearly 4 years ago ....        Enjoy.

image.jpeg

Very cute, Will upload pics of my Huskys if this thing lets me.

15 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

This is Wes, from the same litter as Lloyd but completely different personality.

Not sure if you can see but he has one blue and one brown eye and people are terrified of him lol.

IMG_4982.JPG

They look great ! ...     Nice to have different personalities and Wes definitely is the scary one !

Named after City players by any chance ? ......

I like all animals...

Years ago thought about having a dog again...

Then I found this forum...

It makes me laugh, that I get near a stroke some posters shit over my threads, others cock their legs and  take the piss.

Some slobber. Many bark. Some seem to love licking their own dick.Throw a stick and they love bringing it back.

Others have a bone to pick.

some stay loyal, others yelp and runaway. Others chase  and hunt in packs.

Pick any  thread, some classic breeds, balanced out with cheeky mongrels, the odd yelping little crut.

All love a pat on the head, then leave their paws and tracks all over the place.

Who needs a dog, when one has the foxes forum...!!!:D

Its doesnt need walking, and I can turn the bloody thing off, and not worry about a kennel

other than when city play crap then I have a month of  f' kennels..!!

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

This is Wes, from the same litter as Lloyd but completely different personality.

Not sure if you can see but he has one blue and one brown eye and people are terrified of him lol.

IMG_4982.JPG

He looks like he's watching final score

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

IMG_4982.JPG

The Bowie of dogs! 

This is our bearded collie Luna. Super intelligent. Took us a while with training but now she'll do all sorts on command. Enjoys the agility stuff most of all

LRM_EXPORT_20170116_195711.jpg

6 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Get yourself a halti.

15 hours ago, deejdeej said:

We've tried all manner of different harnesses and leads for our springers but their urge to pull seems too great. Then a guy at work recommended this one to me and it works really well. No more getting dragged up the street by two spaniels who would rather throttle themselves than walk to heel!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PetSafe-Easy-Walk-Harness-Medium/dp/B005HNPCY4/ref=sr_1_1?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1484635326&sr=1-1&keywords=pet+safe+easy+walk+harness

Archived