Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Trouble after game

9 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Sorry if it's on here but couldn't see it. But did anybody witness what went off after the game as I saw most of the coppers running like f..k up the street next to raw dykes road

The after match chips were early.

17 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Sorry if it's on here but couldn't see it. But did anybody witness what went off after the game as I saw most of the coppers running like f..k up the street next to raw dykes road

Lot of Chelsea fans targeting black Leicester fans apparently.

And I come on here to read and talk about formations, management, results, ugly Leicester players and generally talk rubbish.

If the above statement about Chelsea Fans targeting Black players is true, it makes it all seem pretty pointless. 

2 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Didn't see anything myself but when some Chelsea fans were singing down near PoundStretcher some idiot fan of ours shouted out Chelsea rent boys. If thats not looking for trouble then I don't know what is.

That last sentence is a joke, right?

2 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Didn't see anything myself but when some Chelsea fans were singing down near PoundStretcher some idiot fan of ours shouted out Chelsea rent boys. If thats not looking for trouble then I don't know what is.

Why is there always trouble with footy fans outside poundatretcher, 99p stores and poundlands??

Just now, melrose said:

That last sentence is a joke, right?

Not a joke, why would you even shout that out as this guy was on his own & would have shit it if they came at him. If they had heard it someone else would have probably been attacked & he dissapear into the crowd.

Guest seanfox778
12 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Why is there always trouble with footy fans outside poundatretcher, 99p stores and poundlands??

You can usually get 4 cans of Tango for around a quid at these places, probably all the E numbers.

Didn't see anything,but after the Carling Cup fixture I was with my daughter(8 years old) next to them in the family stand and I gotta say the Chelsea fans were brilliant. 

One lad even offered her a sweet as she got upset at the end after I think the 3/4th goal went in.

As we walked home had  chat with  few of them about last season too.

Your gonna get tw@ts from any club I'm afraid....shame but it's true

Group of fairly normal looking Chelsea fans naively and stupidly walking down Burnmour street towards Sympathy Rooms sing ing we're top of the league.

Leicester fans were around them without colours basically ambushed them like something seen on a David Attenborough doc. I could see it was going to happen.

The police obviously have a vantage viewing point over that road and a white van at the far end.

i have walked to and from the ground generally alone for decades and I'm yet to be convinced that the police can not control violence.  70s and 80s in particular I would hear comment from groups of police to the effect of it going to kick off, being exited by the prospect and allowing it. Th cynic in me was convinced it was allowed particularly leading up to Christmas so the kids get a Chopper each with the overtime.

A guy was also set upon outside the S/Rooms as wearing a blue scarf, the bar emptied.........he was one of their own Leicester fans.

All pretty pathetic and sickening 

27 minutes ago, Raj said:

Didn't see anything,but after the Carling Cup fixture I was with my daughter(8 years old) next to them in the family stand and I gotta say the Chelsea fans were brilliant. 

One lad even offered her a sweet as she got upset at the end after I think the 3/4th goal went in.

As we walked home had  chat with  few of them about last season too.

Your gonna get tw@ts from any club I'm afraid....shame but it's true

A stranger offered your daughter sweets?...

In my eyes these people who cause trouble after football matches for whatever reason are not in any sense of the word FANS! They are pathetic people who can't contain their emotions about a game. I do get angry, especially after yesterday's game, but when the game is finished I will quite happily talk to other fans. At the end of the day we're all just there to watch a game we care about. 

All Chelsea fans I spoke to yesterday were all good blokes,

In the pub beforehand I was having a good chat with a few of them and then on the train home, they were really sympathetic to our situation when they could have really rubbed it in,

Youll gets idiots supporting every club

surprisingly the Boro fans were the worst I've encountered this season

Archived