Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Trouble after game

Heard shouting and saw a group of young guys chasing someone through the crowd, one holding a traffic cone, though they seemed to stop when they saw what they thought was probably a copper, it wasn't , just a guy on a bike wearing reflective clothing.

Some poor sod standing next to me was hit by a police van turning sharply into Burnmoor street without stopping, was a loud thud as he bounced of the side of the van though he managed to stay on his feet.

16 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Blimey sounds horrific.

Really made me lollol that!!

With the history we have with them over the years it was always likely to kick off somewhere, over the years the only time I can remember things not getting really nasty was last season at the Bridge which was probably down to the Claudio story and us keeping Spurs away from winning anything.

I have to say yesterday was the first time in quite a while where walking to the train station after the game felt a bit tense. There were a lot of Chelsea supporters heading that way as you'd expect singing and goading Leicester supporters. But equally I saw just as many idiotic Leicester supporters doing their best to antagonise the Chelsea fans. 

Patheric seeing grown men get so worked up about a match. Normally on my way back up to Leeds I have no problem chatting with fans from various other clubs about our respective clubs and football in general. Yesterday did feel different though.

Guest seanfox778
2 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Heard shouting and saw a group of young guys chasing someone through the crowd, one holding a traffic cone, though they seemed to stop when they saw what they thought was probably a copper, it wasn't , just a guy on a bike wearing reflective clothing.

Some poor sod standing next to me was hit by a police van turning sharply into Burnmoor street without stopping, was a loud thud as he bounced of the side of the van though he managed to stay on his feet.

To an innocent bystander, it could, may look like traffic cone theft.

I dont know why our fans would mistreat cheasea supporters after them winning spurs last season

You would have thought there's abit of respect for them

There's no was of telling who started it through

I can imagine most supports were quite friendly with each other in pubs

1 minute ago, Jonno84 said:

I dont know why our fans would mistreat cheasea supporters after them winning spurs last season

You would have thought there's abit of respect for them

There's no was of telling who started it through

Take it you never been Leicester, Chelsea before then?

They hate us with a passion/vice versa.

No are we talking about the Chelsea head hunters gang and Leicester fans

In the 1980s 70s used to be like tribal warfare! My brother inloor said he was at a away game in a couch and got attect by rival fans and a mistle got thrown though the couch window. I'm not sure all Chelsea supports hate us hate is a strong word

31 minutes ago, Jonno84 said:

In the 1980s 70s used to be like tribal warfare! My brother inloor said he was at a away game in a couch and got attect by rival fans and a mistle got thrown though the couch window. I'm not sure all Chelsea supports hate us hate is a strong word

Hope it didn't hit his toe,  he would need a good sit down in an arm chair

7 hours ago, Jonno84 said:

What is most funny about this post is that you have edited too.

Archived