Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Peoples obbsession with gods

I like some gods, Vishnu  Flying spahetti monster, Eeirene and some others. 

However many gods are tiny shouting warmongers or aggressive lumbering poopers stealing from the vulnerable and abusing children ( ok not always) 

There seems to be far too many irresponsible god lovers who let their gods crap on society. no one would dream of letting their 2 year old son or daughter just decide how to run the world, so why let your god do the same???

gods also hate other gods also encourage their owners to hate others.... Disgusting

gods are ok, I like a few ! But I don't get some people's obsession with them, some folks even buying birthday cards for them !!

I like guide gods and friendly peaceful types. Would I believe in one ? No, I'm too fussy to clean up poo or deal with all that goes with it.

Vishnu's not really a nice god, actually majority of Hindu gods have mankind traits and have done some very evil things.  For example, 

Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva gangraped Anasuya.

You can see why India has such a problem with rape, there gods were at it, and it was ok.  There's a women being raped every minute in India

I would cull all gods.

I remember my mate Joseph and his Wife having the birth of their son around mine on Christmas. Pissed all over the stables, but that's alright apparently because he's the saviour of mankind. Do you think if my puppy pissed all over the floor that would be a good excuse?

Vile things.

it's hard for human beings to accept that we probably just came to being and that their is nothing after death, they need to believe that there is a higher power out there responsible for creating everything and everyone and that beyond death there is eternal life. the science verses religion debate with facts against fiction, although science hasn't proved it either way yet. if we evolved from monkeys how come all monkeys didn't evolve. why have we stopped evolving if that is the case. if we were created by GOD then why have us on one planet where other planets are inhabitable in a universe that they say is never ending.

Archived