Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Ausden Clark Travel

Just now, dayday said:

Cheers for that, I feel better knowing we don't go straight in the ground.

I use it for just about every away game I go. 

Went everton last week and it dropped us off at the docks about 11am. The coach left the docks at half1 to go the ground but if you didn't go back to the coach  at half 1 they just presumed you were making your own way to the ground (which we did).  

They are good at getting you to the city early so you can do your own thing. They don't stop at services at all. 

23 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Yeah if the train is too dear, I get this bus. It skips the services and gives you plenty of time to be in the pubs.

Standard off peak return to Dierby on the rattler is £11, takes under half an hour, no brainer.

3 hours ago, one F in Fox said:

The problem is, the last train back to Leicester is 21.38!

4 minutes ago, boots60 said:

There's bound to be later trains back to Leicester. Derby plod will not want Leicester fans hanging about their place.

If they're going to put later trains on they need to get on with it, the game is only 10 days away,

people need to make travel plans.

Personally I'd rather go on the train, so I'm hoping they will.

Just been on the phone to EM Trains. Nothing arranged as yet. The lady said a lot of work goes into re-arranging extra trains and the local council, police and football club are trying to come to some arrangement. She said to ring again next Monday, but the game is shortly after, so it's not leaving much time. Surely the police would be all for it though at least!

Archived