Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxexile16

Post horn

I dunno but this thread has reminded me to vent about that pathetic substitute.

Get ****ing rid of it and if Paul isn't available to play it properly then just play the normal sound through the speakers. Not that horrible dance shit.

24 minutes ago, Leamington Fox said:

The whole pre-match seemed to tee up a lacklustre atmosphere.  The KP is so far from being a fortress these days.  Chelsea fans put us to shame (as we do at theirs, to be fair).

the minutes applause didn't help that - unavoidable.  I agree completely about playing the real sound rather than that jazzed up rubbish. suppose it was to do with birch not being there but Paul could have easily stood by the tunnel and played. 

Atomsphere yesterday was the worst I can recall for ages. the performance didn't help but the fans need to try and push the team on. Too many sighs when a pass is misplaced. wonder why they don't feel confident enough to pass it around? get off their backs and it will help a little. 

I can't believe that 'other' version been approved twice now this season as the teams first come out. We had it at the start of Southampton as well and I blame that for two of the worst home atmosphere in years, dreadful, should have been retired years ago.

It really did kill the atmosphere. I'd got there a bit late, heard it in the concourses and just thought 'oh FFS, it's going to be flat as anything today'. I wasn't wrong.

What happened to the pre-recorded version we used to come out to at Filbert Street? That was great.

On 15/01/2017 at 10:25, AKCJ said:

I dunno but this thread has reminded me to vent about that pathetic substitute.

Get ****ing rid of it and if Paul isn't available to play it properly then just play the normal sound through the speakers. Not that horrible dance shit.

It's played before the 2nd half and some woman near me does some stupid ****ing horse riding dance with her arms, ffs, makes me feel sick and cringe every time, I try not to look but can't help it.

21 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

It really did kill the atmosphere. I'd got there a bit late, heard it in the concourses and just thought 'oh FFS, it's going to be flat as anything today'. I wasn't wrong.

What happened to the pre-recorded version we used to come out to at Filbert Street? That was great.

Yeah, mad how we don't use that version if we can't have it live. 

23 hours ago, daz*dsb said:

For those who missed it the first time around...

seriously? well that would explain our bad form this season. If the club decided to play that, then we get no more than we deserve.

Archived