Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

What worries you the most right now?

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I remember the MON years fondly. We had a great team and a great Manager. Regular trips to Wembley, consecutive top 10 finishes, winning the League cup twice and European football - they were glory days. I thought we were fairly established then and we could give anyone a game on our day - then almost overnight it all turned to rat shit.

Everyone knows the years of pain and struggle that followed and then eventually we got back to the promised land. And then fvck me, we only went and won the bloody thing.

But it's through watching the years of dross that makes the success even sweeter for me. You've got to taste the lows to appreciate the highs (or however the saying goes)

Nothing lasts forever so lets all just hope we stick around for as long as we can and appreciate it while it's here. Which has been tough this season after what happened last season to be honest. I've been as guilty as anyone of anger, frustration and disappointment this season - but then I pinch myself and remember how fortunate we really are right now.

I think that's what it boils down to in the end, the frustration and anger and not really expecting it was gonna be this bad so far. I knew this season would be tough but I never envisioned it being so disjointed

Oh and the MON years :wub:

Just now, elvisfmcfly said:

If they improve it will be a bonerss.I see where this is going.

They need to harden up and stop being so soft. Ranieri should tell them to put on some Limp Bizkit before games

3 minutes ago, CKB said:

I think that's what it boils down to in the end, the frustration and anger and not really expecting it was gonna be this bad so far. I knew this season would be tough but I never envisioned it being so disjointed

Yeah. I never expected to kick on or establish ourselves as a top 6 side, but I did think top 8 was a realistic possibility this season. But it hasn't worked out that way so far and I think we're all a bit stunned as to how much we've transgressed in a short space of time. But hey ho, it's going to be an interesting run in and lets just hope we can turn it around. Keep the faith and all that :thumbup: 

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yeah. I never expected to kick on or establish ourselves as a top 6 side, but I did think top 8 was a realistic possibility this season. But it hasn't worked out that way so far and I think we're all a bit stunned as to how much we've transgressed in a short space of time. But hey ho, it's going to be an interesting run in and lets just hope we can turn it around. Keep the faith and all that :thumbup: 

I hope we do! It would be LCFC all over tho if we end up going down the season after winning the title lol

For me the signings we've made so far are worrying how can 80% of fans say we need new cb's an what not an that backroom staff not? Let's just look at the signings weve made an oh by the way we've spent almost £100million on this team. An yet Bournemouth play better football than us.

Musa: so weak for a league like the premier league he has bags of pace that ive hardly ever seen us exploit an in my opinion he just doesn't suit are style very disappointing an I think even with time we shouldn't of signed him

Mendy: supposedly kantes replacement an blah blah blah no way near that standard an he's never really impressed me to be honest again weak on the ball doesn't offer anything going forwards or backwards an again a poor signing.

Slimani: I personally think he's one of our better signings has strength to cope with the physical nature of the prem. with 1 or 2 quality crossers he'd be an handful for teams. Gets very down headed sometimes but love his passion an desire

Hernandez: swiftly moving on thought he could make a good cb

Kaputska: not seen 

Ndidi: looked quality yesterday not one bad word to say other than needs a little experience but he's only young other than that great.

14 minutes ago, Kswainy1993 said:

For me the signings we've made so far are worrying how can 80% of fans say we need new cb's an what not an that backroom staff not? Let's just look at the signings weve made an oh by the way we've spent almost £100million on this team. An yet Bournemouth play better football than us.

Musa: so weak for a league like the premier league he has bags of pace that ive hardly ever seen us exploit an in my opinion he just doesn't suit are style very disappointing an I think even with time we shouldn't of signed him

Mendy: supposedly kantes replacement an blah blah blah no way near that standard an he's never really impressed me to be honest again weak on the ball doesn't offer anything going forwards or backwards an again a poor signing.

Slimani: I personally think he's one of our better signings has strength to cope with the physical nature of the prem. with 1 or 2 quality crossers he'd be an handful for teams. Gets very down headed sometimes but love his passion an desire

Ndidi: looked quality yesterday not one bad word to say other than needs a little experience but he's only young other than that great.

TBF Mendy has played 3 matches in the PL for us, I believe. Hard to judge him off that. He's looked pretty good in 2/3, IMO.

34 minutes ago, Kswainy1993 said:

Mendy was never Kantè's replacement, I'm pretty sure Ranieri had plans to play them together? Mendy has been hit by injuries and it's unfair to judge him

I'm not gonna bash Musa as he still did more on the pitch against Chelsea than Vardy did. I think Musa can come good but it's gonna take hard work and time. He's shown flashes of what he can do, he now needs to adjust more and also get stronger for PL football

Ndidi looks good, still very early days but impressed

Kaputska, what can I say? god knows if he will ever make it here or in English football full stop 

Hernandez from the games I've seen hasn't impressed me and it looks like he's off anyway

Slimani could end up being our top dog. I'm not always impressed with his body language but I guess it shows he's a passionate kinda player. Seems to work best upfront on his own, but not sure if that's gonna happen yet

13 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

On shot attempts yes but the 1 we do get will be a 1 nil win!!! Believe!

I'm not confident, Sevilla are a seasoned pro when it comes to European football. But I like the enthusiasm! 

1 minute ago, CKB said:

I'm not confident, Sevilla are a seasoned pro when it comes to European football. But I like the enthusiasm! 

8/10 times they will absolutely cane us but the 2/10 times are the next 2 games and we shall overcome goliath

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

8/10 times they will absolutely cane us but the 2/10 times are the next 2 games and we shall overcome goliath

Would be a huge achievement especially with what they have accomplished in European competitions. If we are up for it then we could certainly give them 2 very close games

What worries me most is lack of pace at the back.  Needs sorting and quick.  Plus some additional creation in midfield would not go a miss.  So need 3 additional players needed this window, which we know 'aint going to happen.   Just surprised we had not lined up a CB prior to the Window opening? 

Archived