Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

Just now, jammie82uk said:

3 appearances out of 17 games is hardly regular 

I stand corrected then. Not sure why I saw his name coming up regularly in the LCFC twitter feed when there was a game on. I should have probably checked the stats. The only fact that was correct was his age, which was the point really.

3 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

I stand corrected then. Not sure why I saw his name coming up regularly in the LCFC twitter feed when there was a game on. I should have probably checked the stats. The only fact that was correct was his age, which was the point really.

sorry just realised it came over quite harsh wasn't meant to be

9 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

We have three options for centre halves, I'm told Sakho isn't one of them, not that I was told who the others were. Pretty sure Sakho will be agent talk, trying to get another bid in.

i expect we'll wrap one up in the next week and a half.

So who are the options???

10 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

We have three options for centre halves, I'm told Sakho isn't one of them, not that I was told who the others were. Pretty sure Sakho will be agent talk, trying to get another bid in.

I'm sure we will find out one way or another in a couple of weeks 

10 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

I always told we had 1000 options at CH and that Sakho was one of them. I was also told each of the thousand names.

33 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Another winger....sigh....pushing Gray further down the pecking order....

Mahrez is going in the summer, we have Albrighton (only plays well with Slimani or Ulloa), Gray, Musa and Kapustka (who might not get a look in) as wingers. 

Cafu would be happy warming the bench initially, fine Schlupp replacement with a much better end product. He can also play on either wing and as a striker. Wouldn't take Gray's berth if he came in, he'd have time to bed in and sit on the bench.

9 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Week and a half means we have to play Morgan and Huth another time. Odds on Southampton win just dropped.

Archived