Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

The tweet regarding him not being cup tied would suggest he's coming from a team in Europe... Otherwise, why mention it?

I'll be delighted if it's Nastasic, makes sense with Schalke being in the Europa League- big name who's been at some big clubs as well, so also makes sense that he wants big wages.

10 minutes ago, brucey said:

We can only have 1 player who's played in the EL. We wouldn't be able to register both Nastasic and Ndidi for CL if that's the case. May not be him then :(

You're right mate, can only have 1 player from EL.

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I really can't imagine having a problem with wages for Keane who will be paid about £3.50 a week at Burnley, so it won't be him.

But maybe he sees Vardy, DD, etc on their stupid wages and thinks I'd like something similar?

Just now, CKB said:

But maybe he sees Vardy, DD, etc on their stupid wages and thinks I'd like something similar?

Maybe... highly unlikely though in my opinion as he's done nothing to warrant that. He's not paid that well at Burnley and could double or triple his money here. Finally, Burnley won't want him to go. Absolutely no point when they look like they could stay up.

26 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I'd be surprised if it was Keane for £18m. Would of thought Burnley would want a lot more than that for him. 

Could be 18 and then a bunch of addons?

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Maybe... highly unlikely though in my opinion as he's done nothing to warrant that. He's not paid that well at Burnley and could double or triple his money here. Finally, Burnley won't want him to go. Absolutely no point when they look like they could stay up.

Could stay up? They won't be close to going down with that home record.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Oh I agree but you know what footballers can be like! Say he's on what 20k? at Burnley and his agent says I can get ya 80k at Leicester then it's more than likely gonna turn ya head. Once that happens it then becomes tough for a club like Burnley with their structure to keep a player or offer him similar

Archived