Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

Just now, lgfualol said:

I'd take Sakho, can't do a worse job than our current lot. 

Whenever I seemed to watch him for Liverpool he literally made a mistake with every touch. I don't watch the amount of football I once did, but every time he stood out as just being a terrible footballer.

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Whenever I seemed to watch him for Liverpool he literally made a mistake with every touch. I don't watch the amount of football I once did, but every time he stood out as just being a terrible footballer.

He can be very good though. I'm clutching on straws a bit, him and Morgan would not fill me with much confidence. 

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I remember that being the case when he first signed but every time I watched him after that I seem to remember him looking solid tbh 

Matija Nastasić is a very good player but his injury record is a worry. 

games played 

2014-15 played 16 games 

2015-16 played 1 game 

2016-17 played 11 games so far

he's 24 years old in March and have only played 109 league games in his whole career.

Archived