Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simpmeister

Mamadou Sakho

Never really rated him at Liverpool but I guess he was playing with better players. Might look good here. We need a centre back though, and I'm glad it's being addressed, that's the positive.

He's one of those players that shouldn't be making any mistakes because he plays for a big team. Think he would do well here if we're honest.

He's certainly an upgrade and he actually knows how to pass it.

Could do worse, could do better. Won't be overly excited if we sign him, won't be overly disappointed if we don't. Bit 'meh', really.

11 minutes ago, MPH said:

My thought is that this is from the 5th of November...

Yep fully aware thanks mate. But taking in to consideration the tweets sent out by Geoff Peters in regards to an 18m fee being agreed for a player, do you not think the article has potentially a bit of context?

He was amazing on footie manager.....naturally means he's ****ing wank in real life....however he may be a good fit for us, he's crap on the ball but an alright defender. I actually think we solved the issue vs West Ham and Boro...but then Clownio had to go and change things.....

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

He's better than what we currently have imo

i suppose he would add a bit of mobility in defence but he has put in some right stinking displays for Liverpool and rarely have i heard him being praised for his performances

10 minutes ago, simpmeister said:

Yep fully aware thanks mate. But taking in to consideration the tweets sent out by Geoff Peters in regards to an 18m fee being agreed for a player, do you not think the article has potentially a bit of context?

Not saying it isnt possible but I think it would have more context if his name was mentioned more recently...

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Is it a coincidence that Liverpool are doing much better this year without him?

Sol Bamba MK2 in my opinion 

Sure but Chelsea had been leaving out Fabregas after signing Kante.... yet I'd still give him a run out in our side.

42 minutes ago, dpjfox said:

i always thought the fans loved him it was Klopp   who didnt rate him im imo Natastic/Acerbi clubs wont sell Keane over priced.. Sakho in Hernandez out good news

The Liverpool fans I know rate him quite highly.

Archived