Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Josh Ginnelly - Burnley

Clubcall (??) are reporting City as being interested in Burnley's 19 year old Josh Ginnelly.  ANOTHER WINGER !  We can have a whole team of them - especially if we also get Cafu this Window !

PS I deleted the link to this story on Clubcall, because a 'dodgy' pop up message kept appearing !

Club call. 

Remember having to stand in a hotel lobby during a relatives wedding to get a match report for all the guests back in the day. Remember having to shovel pounds into the pay phone. Yes that's how long ago it was lol. Listening to bull shit transfer rumours before they actually got to the match report. lol

Sorry off topic I know.

23 hours ago, Worthington said:

I remember being half impressed by us signing Danns...Then got to see him play !

I think we all were originally impressed when we signed him. He had a few cracking seasons before with Palace and then came here and was fvckin awful! (well minus the odd game) 

Archived