Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Groom Speech

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I'm married to FoxesTalk.

I've wanted a divorce for years.

You obviously screwed up your foxestalk grooms speech.

Seriously though - I've had mates that have used their wedding day to get drunk with their friends and their speeches that basically tried to be funny and made fun of their new wife rather than said that she was amazing brillliant and beautiful and they have genuinely regretted it later after grasping that they didn't deliver on what's meant to be a very magical day for their partner....

Just saying.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I don't doubt you're telling the truth, just another reason getting married can get in the bin.

You say that now but if you and Kitchandro met face to face I think there would be a wedding.

Guest seanfox778

I dressed up as a giant robot for a best mans speech and recorded my voice onto it. Costumes are the way forward. 

The speech went rather well, I ended up just making it up as I go along. Still did the Jamie Vardy joke, which went very well! Got a bit of a look from the Mrs but she saw the funny side. 

Also, the day went well in general!

3 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

The speech went rather well, I ended up just making it up as I go along. Still did the Jamie Vardy joke, which went very well! Got a bit of a look from the Mrs but she saw the funny side. 

Good lad, but seeing as you got married yesterday, having you got better things to do rather than posting on here? :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

The countless hours we all spent sharing our experiences with you. Giving you tips, strategies and ideas. Explaining what you should do and exactly how to do it. Preparing you for the most important speech of your life and making sure no stone was left unturned...

....and you winged it :thumbup:

On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 22:07, TiffToff88 said:

Glad you had the confidence, to believe in your own ideas .With a couple of headliners  in your mind, one can easily expand...

More than some people think. Plus one can feel proud , by getting over your fears...your beloved fell in love with you

For some reason...And no matter what you would like to believe, it wasnt because of that brain between your legs..:P

I've got my best man speech in August and as I've never been good at public speaking I'm dreading it.

The brides family are all from Liverpool so I'm thinking of chucking a reference to The Sun in there but I'm not too sure if I want to piss off the Liverpudlians before I even know them lol

3 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

I've got my best man speech in August and as I've never been good at public speaking I'm dreading it.

The brides family are all from Liverpool so I'm thinking of chucking a reference to The Sun in there but I'm not too sure if I want to piss off the Liverpudlians before I even know them lol

All the Scousers I know are utterly humourless about that. I like edgy jokes but seriously wouldn't bother.

6 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

I'd be more worried about the wheels on your wedding car if I were you.

5 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

yeah don't do that if you want to ever speak to them again.

scousers can take a joke more than most. joke about us being robbers, being stupid, being whatever you want but don't joke about us being accused of murdering our friends and family by the government because it was easier than admitting they were at fault. 

I watched the video of the speeches last night. I think i came across very well, just like i remembered. Had a bit of a dig at her uncle and cousins as they're Rotherham fans and just seconds before i started my speech i checked their score and they had just lost 4-0 to Newcastle. But i'm in a bit of trouble with the Mrs, i did all the thank you's and gifts, then my Vardy joke, but i got so caught up in the laughter that i actually did forget to complement her afterwards! :facepalm:

Archived