Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Groom Speech

23 hours ago, isaidno said:

I've wrote about 75% of my groom speech. Need to mention somehow that I'm missing the British Grand prix for my wedding.

Why not go to the British Grand Prix and phone your speech in from there. That'll hit the spot....

• 5 months later...
14 minutes ago, browniefox said:

All you have to do is shed a tear and say you're so happy that you married your best friend and you could call your Father in law a c*nt and everyone would still love you. 

Not the cvNt father in law. He would be waiting for you ready to gut ya like a pig. Well mine would lol

Everyone will tell you this and it doesn't help your nerves but it is true: this is the easiest speech you will ever do when it comes to it. You could say almost anything and you will be applauded.  How you approach it whether it's basic notes or written out speech word for word (I hate the latter), just script you're scared and start.  Within 30 seconds the nerves will wash away I promise you and you'll actually enjoy it.

Archived