Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Conspiracy theories

Are there any theories you believe, part believe, or want to discuss? 

One that interested me was the Gold Dinar revival of Gaddafi, it makes perfect sense to me, as if he had managed to implement the policy, the US and UK would have lose hundreds of billions, or even trillions long term. 

Is there any conspiracy theories you particularity believe?

10 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Are there any theories you believe, part believe, or want to discuss? 

One that interested me was the Gold Dinar revival of Gaddafi, it makes perfect sense to me, as if he had managed to implement the policy, the US and UK would have lose hundreds of billions, or even trillions long term. 

Is there any conspiracy theories you particularity believe?

It certainly makes sense that America and allies prefer a chaotic, tribal Middle East than a collection of stable countries ruled by pan-Arabist strongmen. I think it's pretty obvious by now that the War on Terror and all that it has entailed was never really about getting rid of terrorism and installing democracy. I'm not sure if that's even a conspiracy theory.

The missus is a conspiracy nut! From 911 to Elvis working in Tesco's she's on it. I mean each to their own but some conspiracy theories I've heard are laughable

Just now, Ashley said:

Heard something about Dianna being killed due to her being pregnant with Al Fayed baby? 

That's one of the main ones, many Diana lovers just won't accept the fact it may have just been an accident so all these theories are created to fulfil their denial

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

What about the conspiracy on Tesla, that he had found a way to produce unlimited free electricity, and that his backers (oil millionaires) then pulled his funding, tesla died, and his works died with him. 

I don't believe that one mate, he been back since. Doing cars now I heard.

20 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

What about the conspiracy on Tesla, that he had found a way to produce unlimited free electricity, and that his backers (oil millionaires) then pulled his funding, tesla died, and his works died with him. 

That's an interesting one.

On a similar vein, today renewable energy tech on a macro and micro level is already there and ready for production, but the big non renewable companies have bought up the patents and are suppressing the tech while they can squeeze maximum profit from dwindling oil and gas resources. Then, when the time is right, they'll swoop in with this "revolutionary new tech", save the world and maintain control of the market they have had for so long. Result: maximum possible financial return, no matter how much damage and unrest is cause in the meantime.

Oh, and those same companies pay off unscrupulous scientists for studies "proving" that emissions from oil and gas are not environmentally damaging. Though I think that one is less theory and more actual conspiracy.

Archived