Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Conspiracy theories

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

We already subsidise wind turbines so we will pay for clean electricity. If it's cheap and bountiful the production costs would be far lower.

Also, why wouldn't oil companies want clean air or are all successful businesses evil? And the oil companies don't own every scientist, it's not like there aren't hundreds of research projects going on into this atm.

I'm not sure if all successful companies are evil but most people are wankers, so on that basis it's plausible.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

We already subsidise wind turbines so we will pay for clean electricity. If it's cheap and bountiful the production costs would be far lower.

Also, why wouldn't oil companies want clean air or are all successful businesses evil? And the oil companies don't own every scientist, it's not like there aren't hundreds of research projects going on into this atm.

That's what I'm talking about. The price of renewable tech is being kept high (and the cheaper, better options kept off the market) so that companies and people choose the non renewable option, for the time being.

Oil companies only want clean air as long as it doesn't interfere with their future quarterly stock statements. Again, unless the situation becomes catastrophic enough that the world markets collapse (and they're smart enough to not let that happen, you would think) they can pick up the pieces with the new tech later on. As long as they know when to switch, it's not that much of a gamble. And yes, thankfully not many scientists are paid off by them.

Come on...companies hoarding resources and technology in order to manipulate profits has been done since there were companies. You let the well of whatever you own run close to dry, you make sure the other wells remain secret, you drive up the price for it to be used...And then, right at the end when your clients are desperate and close to broke...voila - new well, owned by you, at a reasonable price! And you maintain control. Not a difficult maneuver, and it gives a nice return.

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Another one would be the "Bilderberg Group" 

We know it exists, and we know who attends, but what goes on inside? Why is it only wealthy and powerful in attendance? 

Why does wealth bring power? what is discussed and planned at these annual events?

When I spoke to someone who had attended this they basically said it's no different to any summit except they can let talk politics, get pissed and speak off the record without a journalist in sight.

The idea its some sort of event where only the wealthy and powerful turn up when they invited Ed Balls is a bit of a joke to me.

The truth is often more boring than fiction. 

Just now, MattP said:

When I spoke to someone who had attended this they basically said it's no different to any summit except they can let talk politics, get pissed and speak off the record without a journalist in sight.

The idea its some sort of event where only the wealthy and powerful turn up when they invited Ed Balls is a bit of a joke to me.

The truth is often more boring than fiction. 

Shadow chancellor is a powerful position.... You're one vote away from controlling the nations finances, i'd say it's pretty important. 

I know seeing Ed Balls as powerful is almost laughable but as far as position goes, it's pretty powerful in our country. 

Who did you speak to?

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

Shadow chancellor is a powerful position.... You're one vote away from controlling the nations finances, i'd say it's pretty important. 

I know seeing Ed Balls as powerful is almost laughable but as far as position goes, it's pretty powerful in our country. 

Who did you speak to?

Ken Clarke.

If they do meet up to work out how to all control the people and the World, we've all totally ****ed up their plans on both sides of the Atlantic over the last year lol 

Just now, MattP said:

Ken Clarke.

If they do meet up to work out how to all control the people and the World, we've all totally ****ed up their plans on both sides of the Atlantic over the last year lol 

That's what they want you to think :ph34r:

Guest seanfox778

I love conspiracy theories. I think I like to let my mind wonder off about the possibilities of a lot of them being true just because it's kind of fun. Even silly ones like the flat earth theory, it's bonkers but I've watched a lot on YouTube about it and it's just interesting hearing people's arguments for it. I believe in the Jill Dando/BBC peado thing, 9/11 inside job and the Denver airport one is very odd and a bit freaky. 

I'm probably 50/50 on the fake moon landing.

2 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Not seen Zingari or Bonedog post for some time.

Maybe they're the same person? :unsure:

Two different people, but both have been taken out by secret agents employed by the BBC and the Liberal Elite. 

2 hours ago, the fox said:

the dingo ate her baby

Was not a conspiracy. An innocent family was imprisoned they have had their lives ruined. Its not bad enough that your months old baby is killed, but then you are accused and set up by media.

A shameful time in Austs recent history

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Kapustka and Ranieri's daughter, ok (doing the maths),  grand daughter. Explains everything.

Doesn't this rumour get banded about everytime a player doesn't play? 

Like Knockaert banging Pearson's daughter? lol

At least we're consistent off the pitch :ph34r:

Every major event and someone thinks there is a conspiracy theory! as the x files used to say the truth is out there. you just have to look. or maybe people don't want to accept the truth so make up theories to make them feel better because the truth hurts.

27 minutes ago, Ollie93 said:

9/11 for me. Parts of that were 100% set up or known about. To use it as an excuse to go into Iraq and find no WMD.

It always amazed me how Bush and friends could pull off the worst terrorist atrocity of all time that would have involved hundreds of agents, months of planning, a network of international secrecy causing thousands of deaths but then forget to set up a weapons factory at the end to justify his intentions for the reaction to the original attack.

Archived