Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Major traffic alert

42 minutes ago, Buce said:

Leicestershire Police are advising all motorists to avoid all unnecessary journeys between 11.00 and 12.00.

Mrs. Buce is having her first driving lesson..

Well I for one think it's brilliant you have 17 year old wife.

Well done Buce.

13 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

It might be an overeaction, but, what time is that in Perth...Better safe than sorry n all that. :schmike:

lol

No overreaction, Oz.

We were in Tenerife in the summer, and you can hire electric disability scooters to whizz around on - everyone does it, old people, kids, women..Mrs. B ended up ploughing through a pavement restaurant, scattering diners/tables/chairs like skittles.

Just to be on the safe side Bucey I've gathered up everybody in the houses car keys and barricaded myself in the bathroom with a flask of coffee,  a bacon sandwich, and my ipad ...      please let me know when its safe to come out.   :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Just to be on the safe side Bucey I've gathered up everybody in the houses car keys and barricaded myself in the bathroom with a flask of coffee,  a bacon sandwich, and my ipad ...      please let me know when its safe to come out.   :thumbup:

I think most of the carnage is cleared now, CF.

Archived