Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Resident Evil 7

1 hour ago, CKB said:

Got it but haven't had any time to play it yet. I'm just hoping this game is gonna get the series back on track because 5, 6 were utter shit

I've never understood how 5 was so critically acclaimed at the time. It was that bad I stop playing it after about 4 hours. 6 I didn't even make it that far in. 

I didn't mind 6 but it was way off what the original Resi games are all about. I'm hoping this goes back to what its good at. 

I still remember the first time playing Resident Evil and jumping out my skin when the dog jumped through the window 

39 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I've never understood how 5 was so critically acclaimed at the time. It was that bad I stop playing it after about 4 hours. 6 I didn't even make it that far in. 

Same here I never knew why it was made out to be good when it was average at best. I did complete 5 but literally had about 3 hours of 6 and was like "wtf is this?" and didn't play it again

5/6 really put a huge dent in the series and made it into a full on action game. Zero suspense, no scares, nothing. I hope 7 has got things back on track because it's a series which I've loved and imo a series which still has a lot of life left in it yet

41 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I didn't mind 6 but it was way off what the original Resi games are all about. I'm hoping this goes back to what its good at. 

I still remember the first time playing Resident Evil and jumping out my skin when the dog jumped through the window 

Oh the dogs moment! I think I shit myself, I still do now even when I know what's coming!  I loved 1 but 2 is my all time fav Resi game, that was just so bloody good

6 was broken when playing through as Chris Redfield.  The final boss contained hardly any ammo drops when it needed them most to complete this boss.  Terrible level design.

Some of 6 worked but making it a Cod/Gears clone was a bad idea.

Re4 still remains the best of the bunch imo.  In fact I'd put it in my all time top 5 games.

So I've played about 2/3 hours of 7 so far and it's been brilliant! Very scary, tons of tension, crazy moments. Resident Evil is back!!! and maybe better than ever

Archived