Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winsum

Derby at Home

5 hours ago, one F in Fox said:

As a matter of interest, how many stand in SK1?

59 minutes ago, C-man said:

Tough to say but standing goes down to around row AA I think now in some places. Depends on the game I guess.

Based on that, maybe 400-500.

Wow, really? Whenever I look over it only looks like about a tenth of that.

Anyone know how many stand in L1?

57 minutes ago, smitha said:

Is there a chance this could be on TV, the BBC and BT generally show a replay and as this game is the only one surely it is going to be televised?

I would say it will definitely be on telly as it is the only replay.

12 hours ago, peterborofox said:

I want to go to this but actually want to move seat for this game from regular season ticket in sk4

Anyone know if this can be done during the season ticket period to buy own seat or do I have to wait until after? 

I'm doing the same. Best to wait until Friday as STH seats are reserved until 6pm on Thursday 2nd Feb. That means moving now would be very limited.

For the Spurs replay last year the whole ground went green when reserved STH seats were made available. So even though ALL members are eligible from Friday there will be loads of seats around.

Hello,

I'm a life long Leicester fan living in South East London, Milwall is the local team. If we were to beat Derby does anyone know how easy it will be to get away tickets for the 18th February? I don't have any membership. If anyone now knows they won't make it and would like to sell a ticket when they come out I would be grateful. This is a huge game for me as most me friends are Milwall fans. 

Cheers

Leicester City’s Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round replay with Derby County will be shown live on BBC One on Wednesday 8 February (7.45pm kick-off).
Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/cup-replay-selected-for-live-broadcast-3546163.aspx#mcbYOjSgJIhm0VW2.99

Guest FriendlyRam

Nice its on TV again 

Hoping for a tight game, just don't want another 4-1 reverse, I'll take going out if we put up a good showing against you :) 

Millwall away is a bad thing, not much of a reward for winning lol

1 hour ago, fredp21 said:

Hello,

I'm a life long Leicester fan living in South East London, Milwall is the local team. If we were to beat Derby does anyone know how easy it will be to get away tickets for the 18th February? I don't have any membership. If anyone now knows they won't make it and would like to sell a ticket when they come out I would be grateful. This is a huge game for me as most me friends are Milwall fans. 

Cheers

You'll get a ticket easy, just stay tuned to the ticket news threads.

On 29/01/2017 at 00:24, one F in Fox said:

If we swapped the Kop with the Family stand, It wouldn't be a problem.

I think we only have to look at the derby kop when there last week to see how good it can look,the stand was full,very vocal and literally bouncing,fair play to them they created a good atmosphere 

12 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yes but at that time we were bossing it and the ground was full of bandwagoners. They won't want to know now.

If it doesn't sell out then I don't think we will be far off. Anyone who wants to can go this game it will be on general sale and a lot of people will make the most of that. Not many games get to general sale (bar a few away games).

13 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yes but at that time we were bossing it and the ground was full of bandwagoners. They won't want to know now.

That game was the absolute pits. Emerged from the concourse and couldn't get up the stairs due to a big group taking photos/selfies. Actually had to push someone out of the way. Then the group sat behind us had suspiciously southern accents and were surprisingly upbeat despite the team not turning up. On the pitch it was probably our worst performance of the season.

Oh well, hindsight is great- we may not have won the title if we had beaten them that night.

3 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

That game was the absolute pits. Emerged from the concourse and couldn't get up the stairs due to a big group taking photos/selfies. Actually had to push someone out of the way. Then the group sat behind us had suspiciously southern accents and were surprisingly upbeat despite the team not turning up. On the pitch it was probably our worst performance of the season.

Oh well, hindsight is great- we may not have won the title if we had beaten them that night.

"We want Vardy! We want Vardy!". 

2 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

I think we only have to look at the derby kop when there last week to see how good it can look,the stand was full,very vocal and literally bouncing,fair play to them they created a good atmosphere 

If you want that here you're going to have to displace a hell of a lot of militant sitters. It won't happen.

Fair play the sheep were loud and embarrassed us, but their songbook is dire.

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

If you want that here you're going to have to displace a hell of a lot of militant sitters. It won't happen.

Fair play the sheep were loud and embarrassed us, but their songbook is dire.

But surely derby had that problem when they moved? I know you can say why don't people just move to our KOP. But the simple thing is people want to be near the away fans. It helps create a better atmosphere.

its a shame because L, K, J, P standers and the standers already in the KOP now would get a load standing together. Would probably encourage more sitting to stand as well.

21 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

But surely derby had that problem when they moved? I know you can say why don't people just move to our KOP. But the simple thing is people want to be near the away fans. It helps create a better atmosphere.

its a shame because L, K, J, P standers and the standers already in the KOP now would get a load standing together. Would probably encourage more sitting to stand as well.

Not a question of whether people would want to move to our Kop, there would be just as many militant sitters there as there are in the family stand. Either way, a great deal of our home support just aren't up for standing. If they were, they would.

25 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

But surely derby had that problem when they moved?

They used to have away fans in that stand behind the goal, and the home fans were in the corner. The they swapped it around and had 5000 empty seats which they basically sold as standing. That would never happen here as we don't have larger areas of the ground that aren't used. 

Voll's right though, people just don't seem too bothered about standing at home. I always think back to Forest away when we took 8000 and stood up to a man, where do those people go at home games? 

46 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

It was also like -2, it was baltic. If I remember correctly there were also issues with letting people into the ground hence there were thousands of empty seats until about 20-30 minutes into the game

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They used to have away fans in that stand behind the goal, and the home fans were in the corner. The they swapped it around and had 5000 empty seats which they basically sold as standing. That would never happen here as we don't have larger areas of the ground that aren't used. 

Voll's right though, people just don't seem too bothered about standing at home. I always think back to Forest away when we took 8000 and stood up to a man, where do those people go at home games? 

I would stand if I could but not possible where I sit (without pissing everyone else off). However, I am all for introducing standing blocks or even a complete stand with safe standing. Unfortunately the latter is one for the Government rather than a specific club.

I think most away games I have been, everyone pretty much stands.

Archived