BlueFox69

Sevilla Away

310 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, melrose said:

We bought 4 tickets on the Wednesday morning outside the ground for 120 euros each in the home end, only to find out that they were fake when we tried to scan them at the turnstile.

We seen  quite a few lads outside the ground in the same boat!

Horrible dirty Spanish basterds!

 

P.S. Other than that we had a great time

In future buddy buy tickets from this site that I used from the first time... and they were totally legitimate and kosher and three of us got into the home end....albeit €150 each...

 

Easysportstickets.com 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Watson said:

If you had read this thread, you were warned about the Sangria and Paella! Not a speciality in Andulucia and will be made just for the tourists.

 

Surprised you weren't impressed with the tapas, particularly in Seville, where it is some of the best you will find in Spain.

 

Glad you enjoyed the trip other than that though.

I stayed at an airbnb apartment 10 minutes from Santa justa train station. The tapas was lovely and cheap as chips. My recommendation to sample the local delicacies is to stay in a local area not in a tourist area....

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don't be our last European adventure, I don't want it to end.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disagree that it was expensive and crap food. We found plenty of bars that were charging about 1.5 euro for 400ml beers, and we got several rounds of 3 beers with some tapas for under 10 euro.

 

Friendly people, and decent weather on the Wednesday, shame the UK weather followed us in Thursday!

 

Really enjoyed the whole experience (except the landing at Stansted!), will definitely go again as a tourist!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Such a lovely city. Can't say i experienced true traditional food as it was mainly kebabs & wraps inbetween beer stops.

 

Like others have said, its certainly a place you could take your other half.

 

I have tickets for the home leg however, if totally honest, thought it would be a nothing game. The thought of us only needing a 1-0 win is amazing.

 

Come on boys, give me another reason for my mrs to let me play out again!!

 

 

Just out of interest, should it happen, where WOULD and WOULDNT people like to get out of the teams left who look like they will go through?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Please don't be our last European adventure, I don't want it to end.

Bank account says no, heart says yes. 

 

Wasn't expensive provided you went off the beaten track. Had some great tapas, cheap beer (not a huge fan of Cruzcampo tho). Beautiful to look city - the Alcazar in particular.

 

Found the people least friendly out of the four destinations - maybe the reputation of the English within Spain. 

 

If progress occurred, I'd have Munich despite a hammering. Turin as well because the atmosphere looks boss. Try and avoid Spain with its militant robocops and wouldn't want Paris given the high security there.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Bank account says no, heart says yes. 

 

Wasn't expensive provided you went off the beaten track. Had some great tapas, cheap beer (not a huge fan of Cruzcampo tho). Beautiful to look city - the Alcazar in particular.

 

Found the people least friendly out of the four destinations - maybe the reputation of the English within Spain. 

 

If progress occurred, I'd have Munich despite a hammering. Turin as well because the atmosphere looks boss. Try and avoid Spain with its militant robocops and wouldn't want Paris given the high security there.

Yeah Turin or Munich for me if by some fluke we get through as well.

 

Who cares about the bank account, I would sell everything to get to the next one lol.

 

Yeah the Alcazar was decent, did a tour of the bullring as well. Ankle is still ****ed from Vardys goal though but well worth it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah Turin or Munich for me if by some fluke we get through as well.

 

Who cares about the bank account, I would sell everything to get to the next one lol.

 

Yeah the Alcazar was decent, did a tour of the bullring as well. Ankle is still ****ed from Vardys goal though but well worth it.

Both my knees are uniformly bruised, so even I whacked the pair of em during the goal or I fell over when trolled on the Tuesday night. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tapas I tried was amazing.

 

Stewed pork cheek.....better than I could ever imagine.

 

Stuck to cruzcampo and rouge for the alcohol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Bank account says no, heart says yes. 

 

Wasn't expensive provided you went off the beaten track. Had some great tapas, cheap beer (not a huge fan of Cruzcampo tho). Beautiful to look city - the Alcazar in particular.

 

Found the people least friendly out of the four destinations - maybe the reputation of the English within Spain. 

 

If progress occurred, I'd have Munich despite a hammering. Turin as well because the atmosphere looks boss. Try and avoid Spain with its militant robocops and wouldn't want Paris given the high security there.

Nothing wrong with Paris you can get ran over in Germany  and its only a hour for me :blush:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.