BlueFox69

Sevilla Away

290 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Myself and two mates bought 3 tickets in the home in a few weeks back... this company seems similar to ticketbiz. I have never used them before nor have I heard of anyone else using them, so we have taken a bit of a gamble until we're sat in the ground itself.

http://m.easysportstickets.com/sports/football/sevilla-fc-vs-leicester-city-tickets-22-02-2017

Good luck with that mate. I hope you get your tickets and also see a remarkable away victory. We'll be in the main square with a beer for you!!!

Sevilla have had a few average results recently since they beat Real Madrid.

4-3 win against Osasuna, 3-1 loss to Espanyol and failing to score at home to Villarreal 0-0.

Crumbs of hope that they're not totally perfect in every way and we could compete.

Sevilla also have a much more important league game on Saturday evening before the CL tie. They're competing for the top 3 in La Liga so won't be putting out their reserves I hope Eibar (7th) who they play that day crock a few of them.

Edited by maddog

Have we established whose picking me up at Malaga airport and taking me to Seville??? Foxestalk promises so much!!!

13 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Have we established whose picking me up at Malaga airport and taking me to Seville??? Foxestalk promises so much!!!

Manuel :thumbup:

17 hours ago, coolcol said:

Myself and two mates bought 3 tickets in the home in a few weeks back... this company seems similar to ticketbiz. I have never used them before nor have I heard of anyone else using them, so we have taken a bit of a gamble until we're sat in the ground itself.

http://m.easysportstickets.com/sports/football/sevilla-fc-vs-leicester-city-tickets-22-02-2017

Are they e-Tickets or are you collecting from the seller when you arrive?

Edited by CockneyFox

3 hours ago, CockneyFox said:

Are they e-Tickets or are you collecting from the seller when you arrive?

No e-tickets are being sold for this match even to Seville fans,  so they are delivering to my Airbnb address on the Monday or Tuesday. Bit of a risk I know, but I assume they don't want to risk their reputation by not delivering on their promises.

Anybody aware of the ticket collection point in Seville yet ?

Have asked the club a couple of times but they say they are  " still finalising plans " ??

Just trying to work out my own travel plans and it would be useful to know  

4 minutes ago, rich40h said:

Anybody aware of the ticket collection point in Seville yet ?

Have asked the club a couple of times but they say they are  " still finalising plans " ??

Hotel viapol I've heard.

On 2/9/2017 at 16:56, coolcol said:

How much did you pay?   Hope you get your tickets.

I have an Amercan passport and wondering whether to try get some from the ground on the day.. as a tourist.

Edited by Lestagirl

2 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

I have an Amercan passport and wondering whether to try get some from the ground on the day.. as a tourist.

Tickets are not on sale on the day of the game 

1 hour ago, Dilly Ding said:

I'm going to get my tickets on Tuesday, hopefully be OK 

Just now, Topman said:

I'm going to get my tickets on Tuesday, hopefully be OK 

Yep we are doing the same 

On 2/8/2017 at 06:59, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Flights booked from Stansted of day of game, leaving 12.20 - then leaving Seville at midday on Thursday - anyone else on those?

On those exact two lol 

EDIT: Actually I'm not, on same one there on Tuesday, but same one back.

Edited by Dan LCFC

10 hours ago, Dilly Ding said:

Sorry yes meant on the Monday.

On 10/02/2017 at 18:19, Lestagirl said:

Sevilla have said that they are not selling any tickets on the day of the match. If you want to find the price of tickets you can check on the link itsself. There are many different prices for different parts of the ground

Edited by coolcol

19 hours ago, rich40h said:

Anybody aware of the ticket collection point in seville yet ?

If porto is anything to go by it will be in malaga :crylaugh:

Edited by Bristol fox ....

This should be the best footballing trip of my life yet I've lost all enthusiasm for it. A shame. 

16 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

This should be the best footballing trip of my life yet I've lost all enthusiasm for it. A shame. 

Nah it'll be fantastic .....      enjoy yourself ...     take a friend ....     funnily enough I have a spare ticket ...     :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Nah it'll be fantastic .....      enjoy yourself ...     take a friend ....     funnily enough I have a spare ticket ...     :rolleyes:

Really?. I'd happily take it off your hands 

20 minutes ago, yorkshirefox said:

Really?. I'd happily take it off your hands 

Nope sorry lad ...   I for one will be there shouting my fookin head off no matter how sh1t my team are playing ...

We're on our wayyyyy ...   We're on our wayyyy !!!   :scarf:

If I hadn't bought tickets for this I would seriously consider not bothering. I've lost all enthusiasm for it and I could do with saving the £300 I'll spend whilst out there.

On 2/11/2017 at 11:22, coolcol said:

Sevilla have said that they are not selling any tickets on the day of the match. If you want to find the price of tickets you can check on the link itsself. There are many different prices for different parts of the ground

Thanks Col... I couldnt get it to load on my phone but looked later... they were 158 euros Friday now 248! Think I will be in a bar too.

Edited by Lestagirl

32 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

Thanks Col... I couldnt get it to load on my phone but looked later... they were 158 euros Friday now 248! Think I will be in a bar too.

The way we are playing the will be €58 next week