BlueFox69

Sevilla Away

291 posts in this topic

I suggest we put the 100 euro ticket price into a Tour whip for beer and tapas. I have an A Level in Economics so am nominating myself as whip master. Meet me at Seville train station match day at Noon. 

Good idea???

47 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I suggest we put the 100 euro ticket price into a Tour whip for beer and tapas. I have an A Level in Economics so am nominating myself as whip master. Meet me at Seville train station match day at Noon. 

Good idea???

What about buying 12 whips to whip those Tw*ts into action !!

2 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Good idea???

Count me in!

1 hour ago, CockneyFox said:

Count me in!

There's only room for one Cockney Fox. Can you not become TFFKACF???

19 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

This should be the best footballing trip of my life yet I've lost all enthusiasm for it. A shame. 

I'm the same, no enthusiasm for the match at all. Still looking forward to visiting Seville and consuming a shiteload of tapas y cerveza though, and thousands of Leicester fans descending on a foreign city is special no matter what the result is.

18 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

I'm the same, no enthusiasm for the match at all. Still looking forward to visiting Seville and consuming a shiteload of tapas y cerveza though, and thousands of Leicester fans descending on a foreign city is special no matter what the result is.

Agree...last Oct /Nov I was SO looking forward, but that shower of shite has really drained my enthusiasm for it...still looking forward to visiting a beautiful City, Friendly locals (hopefully !!) Good food and great craic with Leicester fans abroad.... but then we HAVE to go to the match..

wouldn't it be an absolute hoot if we got through this 2- legged affair 😂😂

1 minute ago, coolcol said:

Agree...last Oct /Nov I was SO looking forward, but that shower of shite has really drained my enthusiasm for it...still looking forward to visiting a beautiful City, Friendly locals (hopefully !!) Good food and great craic with Leicester fans abroad.... but then we HAVE to go to the match..

wouldn't it be an absolute hoot if we got through this 2- legged affair 😂😂

I'd be absolutely astounded if that happens. I've not got a ticket for the game, which I'm much less disappointed about now after the last few weeks! 

Hi All,

I work on a television show called the Champions League Magazine. It airs on BT Sport over here and all over Europe. We love making features following a fan from a club in the UCL - what the club means to them etc. We are looking for a Leicester fan with a great story about why they have such an affiliation with the club and we would like to get some shots of the person in UK before the match and then meet on the other side in Seville and get some shots over there also.

These are very well produced features and we love putting them together.

If you know anyone interested and going to the game in Spain, it would be great to hear from you. Obviously the game is next week so a little urgency on this.

Please drop me an email james_leith03@hotmail.com

Thanks

Vouchers arrived  ticket collection point Hotel NHSevilla Viapol  0900 - 1800 local time

8 minutes ago, allotment-fox said:

Vouchers arrived  ticket collection point Hotel NHSevilla Viapol  0900 - 1800 local time

Don't know whose idea it was to have the ticket collection point there.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to have a more central location?

2 hours ago, one F in Fox said:

Don't know whose idea it was to have the ticket collection point there.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to have a more central location?

Like the Cathedral we could always have gone into pray that we don't get thrashed.

Its near a metro so easy enough to get to.

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Its near a metro so easy enough to get to.

Yeah, if you're near a Metro stop. looks like the Metro line only covers south of the city.

1 minute ago, one F in Fox said:

Yeah, if you're near a Metro stop. looks like the Metro line only covers south of the city.

Well it looks like you aren't staying very centrally then as the Plaza De Espana and Cathedral aren't a million miles away and are covered by the metro.

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Well it looks like you aren't staying very centrally then as the Plaza De Espana and Cathedral aren't a million miles away and are covered by the metro.

I don't know why I need to explain it but looking at the map, you can't deny the fact 

that the hotel to pick up the tickets is south east of the city centre.

What I was saying is, surely a better location would be more central.

That way it wouldn't be too much of a journey for anyone to go and pick up your tickets.

If you are near the ticket pick up point then good for you, however I'm not that near, I was just

saying they could have picked a better location, not just for my own selfish reasons but anyone else

that may be in the same situation, and surely you shouldn't have to get metro's buses or taxis.

19 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

I don't know why I need to explain it but looking at the map, you can't deny the fact 

That way it wouldn't be too much of a journey for anyone to go and pick up your tickets.

If you are near the ticket pick up point then good for you, however I'm not that near, I was just

saying they could have picked a better location, not just for my own selfish reasons but anyone else

that may be in the same situation, and surely you shouldn't have to get metro's buses or taxis.

That's outrageous mate. Tell you what, send me the reference and your ID in the post and I'll fetch them for you. Bloody LCFC. 

22 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

Have you got a thorn in your paw or something effing ? ...    you always seem to be moaning ...

2 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

That's outrageous mate. Tell you what, send me the reference and your ID in the post and I'll fetch them for you. Bloody LCFC. 

:rolleyes:

tbf its a bit of a mission for myself too, but I ended up going on an hour long trek in Copenhagen managing to get lost lol, so I'm sure i'll be fine,  besides it's an excuse to street drink in my eyes.

'sorry pablo, time constraints, lolz'

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Have you got a thorn in your paw or something effing ? ...    you always seem to be moaning ...

Oh no, not you again!

Are you stalking me? or are you going to make out you're winding me up

again, when you've made a tit of yourself?

12 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

Oh no, not you again!

Are you stalking me? or are you going to make out you're winding me up

again, when you've made a tit of yourself?

Happy little soul aren't you ...    bad day at school ? ...

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Happy little soul aren't you ...    bad day at school ? ...

lol  yeah, those kids are driving me mad.

23 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

lol Calm down, I am nowhere near it but aren't daft enough to recognise that they are going to be delivered to me by a naked virgin on a golden cushion.

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

lol Calm down, I am nowhere near it but aren't daft enough to recognise that they are going to be delivered to me by a naked virgin on a golden cushion.

I'm perfectly calm, thank's for your concern.

I'm not getting all Mr Angry about it, I was just saying It could have been planned better.

It certainly won't spoil the experience for me, I'm really looking forward to it, regardless of our current form. 

11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Dont start the prat off again ....